Chp. 008

{Word count: 1415}

[THIRD PERSON]

With a heavy thud, Izukus body fell to the ground. Beneath him on the ground, blood started to leak out.
The students around him froze in their motions, staring at the limp body. Tsuyu and Momo were the first ones to rush at his side. The girls kneeled down on each side of the boys body, rolled him over to the side. Momo placed the masked head on her lap, careful to not hurt him more but most importantly that he didn't suffocate on his tongue or saliva.

»We need to remove his mask. He won't be able to breath right, with it on. Ribbit.«, Tsuyu stated.

Momo nodded and reached her hand out, to remove the bloody cloth.

☕︎︎

Muffled voices slowly got through to him. Yet, it felt like his ears were shielded by cotton; Izuku couldn't make out what they were saying. Strangely, the darkness didn't scare him. Finally, piece by piece the voices got clearer and feeling came back. Still, Izuku couldn't bringe himself to open his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt something or someone fiddling with the mask around his mouth. This send a wave of panic over Izuku and his eyes darted open. This obviously seemed to startle whoever had tried to remove his mask. With much force, Izuku sat up, ignoring the pain in his body. Shakily, his hand went up to his mouth. The mask was still there.
A sigh of relief left Izukus mouth, as he struggled to get up. His legs felt wobbly and were a little numb.
Without thinking, Izuku supported himself with the shoulder of the person that had tried to take his mask off.
A quiet squeak left Momos mouth and she instinctively placed a supporting hand on the boys back.

Once he was standing straight again, Izuku glanced around. His vision was still a little blurry but it wasn't all too worse.
Only now, he noticed all the people around him; almost everyone from Class 1A was here, several Pro Heroes and Paramedics.

Crap, I need to get of here. But how? My legs will probably give in after a few meters..
Oh, don't tell me.. Izuku groaned internally and stared at the Paramedics that started approaching him.

»I'll let you guys patch me up. But, my mask and Hoodie stay on. Understood?«, he growled out as they reached him.

The two Paramedics nodded and cut his hoodie open on the back. Izuku winced at the coldness but stayed still.
Though, he did not like this at all, the greenette didn't complain or anything. He just wanted to get this over with.
And once his bleedings were stopped, they wanted to transfer him to the nearest hospital. Oh boy, he did not like that idea.

»I don't need to go to a hospital. I'm fine! I've had worse anyways..«, he mumbled the last part and it was strongly muffled due to his mask. Unfortunately, a certain coffee addict that had woken up a few minutes ago, still heard it.

More arguing occurred, but in the end Izuku managed to convince the Paramedics, that he didn't need hospitalisation.
How? He had no clue. But he wasn't gonna complain about it either.

Sensing a presence behind him, Izuku twirled around. In front of him stood literally the whole class 1A. A boy with navy blue hair, whom Izuku recognised as Tenya Iida, stood in the front together with the onyx haired girl - Momo Yaoyorozu- that had helped him earlier. Iida did.. weird motions with his arms, that made it look like his arms were knifes cutting through vegetables - or the air in this case. It was definitely something else. Said boy was about to open his mouth, when Momo quickly stepped forwards and bowed.

Izuku was taken aback by this and just stared at her. What the hell is this about?

»I- no, we. We wanted to thank you for saving uns back there. That was really heroic of you.«, she smiled as she straightened her back again. And Izuku couldn't help but to smile at this. However, his joy was short-lived.