Chp. 023

{Word count: 830}

[Okay I got like maybe an hour or two of sleep and we don't have any coffee or something like that rn.
G r e a t.
so this might have some more spelling errors than usual or some sentences might not be completely correct.

and yes, this is hella short— but my sleep deprived brain can't think of anything else right now.
but other than that, hope you still enjoy!^••^]

[THIRD PERSON]

»W-Why are you here?«, don't tell me.. Izuku didn't know what to feel. Why? How?

»Izuku, I-«,

»For how long?..«, he interrupted, trying his best from keeping his voice to break. Maybe there was a logical explanation to this?

(passed out for like a few hours, oops- but now i'm more awake and ready to do this!)

Without giving any time to answer, Shigaraki entered the room, muttered something about a meeting with a few members and dragged the person out of the room.

Blankly, Izuku stared at the place where the two had stood just a few seconds ago. Many different scenarios were running through his head, his mind constantly trying to find a potential reason.
Maybe it was kidnapping, just like with him? No, that doesn't make any sense, I don't remember them being missing for a day or two. Maybe threatening? That could be it. But I don't know for sure. I just hope it was 'just' that and they are not here from their own will. God, why do I cry so easily?

With an aggressive, yet weak motion Izuku wiped his tears and laid down in his back again - staring at the ceiling.

»Mina, why you out of everyone

☕︎︎ 

Aizawa was tired. For many hours straight, they - he, Yamada, Nemuri, Police Officers and other Heroes - had been searching the whole city, trying to find any hint or clue as to where Izuku was, or where the LOV could be. But no success.

Rain poured heavily, a thunderstorm was coming up and the wind was sharp. Standing on a rooftop, his gaze fixed on the buildings below him, was Aizawa. The rain had drenched him long ago, leaving him freezing. But the adult refused to stop. There was a high chance Izuku was being tortured or hurt - which he was not exactly wrong about, but it was not exactly physical torture. More like mental. - and Aizawa wouldn't just sit at home, doing nothing when the boy was out there somewhere, probably hoping for rescue.

Hizashi approached his husband with a sad look. It hurt him, that his husband was so broken. But who could blame him? Izuku had really grown on the both of them and now he was missing. Holding the umbrella over his husbands head - not that it was maybe a little too late for that already - he stood there, next to Aizawa. Now, the both of them were standing here, in the rain, listening to the thunder and being lost in their thoughts.

»We will find him, Shou. We will find him and bring him back home.«, Hizashi softly said, while carefully taking the ravennettes hand into his. »But you need to get back inside now, of you'll catch a cold and then you won't be able to help and look for him, you know?«

Shouta knew, Hizashi was right. But he did not want to go back home. He did not want to rest and take a break. All he wanted, was to find Izuku as soon as possible. Eventually, he gave in and returned home again with Hizashi. Nemuri waited for them with a freshly made coffee and dry clothes. And once the both of them changed, they sat down in the living room, a weird, depressing silence between them.

»Shouta, we will find him, okay? But you need to take care of yourself too. I know, it's hard right now. Especially for you, but do you think Izuku would want to see you like this? He's a fighter. A strong one, at that. You need to eat and rest, and tomorrow we can continue looking for him, alright?«, Nemuri tried to get some common sense into the adult before her. He didn't even touch his food yet, only the coffee. This was really depressing.

Slowly, the man nodded and started to eat a little. Don't get him wrong, he was hungry. But he just couldn't shake the feeling, that something was going on with his problem child at this very moment. Something, that wasn't good. But he also saw his friends points. He would just be useless, if he stopped taking care of himself now. He would lack strength and stamina, and wouldn't really be able to fight someone.

Soon, they went to bed - Nemuri sleeping in one of the guest rooms. Both Nemuri and Hizashi fell asleep fairly quickly, the exhaustion of the past days getting to them. But Shouta laid there, staring at the ceiling, hoping Izuku was alright.