Chp. 030

{Word count: 880}

Whoooo, we made it to chapter 30!
Anyway, enjoy lol

[THIRD PERSON]

»I'm telling you, I don't have your stupid games!«, Toga argued, her features annoyed. In front of her stood Shigaraki, a bitter expression on his face. The tension in the air was thick, like you could cut it with a knife. Thanks to Izuku, unknowingly to everyone else, he was the one responsible for Shigarakis missing games, along with other things like Toga knifes suddenly being scattered all over the place or even broken into rough pieces (some of these pieces were missing as well). Of course, he was cautious, to not leave any trails that lead back to him. The whole day long, nearly every member had gotten into a fight with someone, over a thing Izuku did and framed someone for. To him, it was quite amusing to watch the friendship they had with each other, if you could call it that, being turned to dust and carried away by the wind.

Right now, Toga and Shiggy were arguing over his missing video games. With a little planning, and luck, he managed to sneak into the room of his 'leader' and take some of his beloved games, hiding them in Togas room, while also making sure the blonde had been the last one to be in the room, before the disappearance had been noticed. It was quite a hassle to organise and time it all correctly, if you'd ask Izuku. But it'd be worth it.

Leaning back in his chair, he watched the heated argument, until Toga said the sentence, that would be the start of the end; »If you're so convinced, I have them, fine! Check my room.«

The two left the room and after exchanging quick glances, Izuku and Dabi followed them. Honestly, Dabi was the only person he liked to be around, aside from Mina. Toga was just straight up crazy and made him uncomfortable on a lot occasions, while Shigaraki was often blinded by his hatred, and acted like a child. Kurogiri was pretty nice, but too stern for Izukus taste. And Dabi was just.. Dabi. A cool and chill guy, most of the time.

Following them through the halls, Izuku was mentally going over the next step.
He entered Togas room, after everyone else and went to close the door, but accidentally tripped over something, that turned out to be a red box, and knocked it over to the side, whereupon Shigarakis games slid out.

The leader was furious and another argument started. The two got louder and louder, until Shigaraki took his games, turned around and slammed the door shut behind him, disintegrating Togas doorknob in the process a little. The girl scoffed, pushing Dabi and Izuku out of the door and locking it behind them.

The two males looked at each other again, shrugging and taking off in different directions. Izuku needed to get the next step ready. And over the course of the next few days, smaller and bigger fights happened within the LOV, slowly breaking some of their trust to each other. Meanwhile, the police and heroes were working their asses off, gathering all info they could.

»I found something!«, Quinn shouted, waving her arms. A few people, Aizawa being one of them, rushed over to take a look at her discovery. It was the location of an abandoned building, in an even more abandoned neighbourhood right behind a forest. »Apparently a forester witnessed people hanging around there, that match our description.«

»I'll send someone to inspect the place and then we can plan further.«, Tsukauchi nodded and turned to his men, giving orders. Aizawas heart was pounding. Would he finally get his problem child back?

Later that day, two policemen drove up to said location, observing. Of course, they didn't go near the building. That would be like asking for death. Around 5pm a girl walked up to the building, her pink skin and hair standing out to the policemen. Quickly, one shot a little series pictures. The girl opened up the door, that led into the building, glancing over her shoulder before slipping inside. Not long after, a shadow passed by a window, something similar to blueish hair showing up for split second. The two men looked at each other, nodded shortly and got into their car, driving back. On their way back, one rung up Tsukauchi, telling him what they saw. As they gave a rough description of the girl, Aizawas heart stopped. That sounded just like his student, Mina. But.. why would she be..? No, probably just a coincidence. Right?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

»Understood?«, Tsukauchi asked, standing in front of a crowd consisting of various Heroes and police officers. A row of 'Yes.' rung out, before everyone left to prepare. Now, the room was almost completely empty, except for a few people.

It was in the early morning, when hundreds of men (and women of course) surrounded the building behind the forest, waiting for the signal. Aizawa was crouching between branches in a tree, scanning the place. His guts were practically screaming at him, that something was about to happen, but he pushed it aside, blaming the fact the LOV would finally be taken down today.

 His guts were practically screaming at him, that something was about to happen, but he pushed it aside, blaming the fact the LOV would finally be taken down today

[Lol I'm totally not obsessed with drawing dream 🕳🤸🏼‍♂️]