Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

LOUIS' POV

I fluttered my eyes open and was awoken bythe loud thumping noise of the club. I shook my head. I cannot believe that I've just slept inside a club. I shook my head again and scanned the noisy room to find the lads I've come here with. 

"I can't believe you slept here," Liam rose his brow at me while in hand was a shot.

"Neither do I," I shook my head and grabbed my phone out from my pocket. 

It has been two hours since we've escaped. Shaking my head, I told Liam that we should go and find Zayn, Niall and Harry. It's very impressive how all these people inside this club didn't storm in to us. That they didn't attack us or even seduce us for only God knows what reasons and they aren't taking pictures of us like how wild paparazzis do. 

"Oh my god," Niall exclaimed. He was already drunk and you could tell it on how he sways his arm. Zayn wasn't with him so Liam and I decided that I should take Niall and he'll go find Zayn.

"I swear I saw Kim here somewhere," Niall rested his arm on my shoulder because he's so drunk. I froze on the spot.

Kim is here? In Miami, Florida? Is she coming on trail with us? And to every concert we're about to go to? What the fck? I doubt it. Kim is lost. Kim is out there in Orlando. Kim has something to do with his uncle. But what if she's actually here? I shook my head and my lip straightened. 

Only God knows the term on how badly I miss Kim. The way her hazel eyes sparkle and how the curls of her soft bouncy hair just stay in place. I just want to squeeze her in any way possible just to let all of this longing gone. I am okay when I saw here back in Orlando but.... I was just on stage, just standing, singing, I fell and my knees hurting. It was fun, don't get me wrong. But it wasn't complete as I wanted it to be. 

I didn't get the chance to hug her, tell her how we miss her and that she should come back. I might even tell her that I like her already.

But that isn't going to happen. For all these expectations not to hurt me, I need to stop. Kim Austin, the perfect girl yet stubborn, hard and mysterious is not going to come back.

We're just lads from One Direction, how important are we to be visited by her?

How important are we to mess up her busy schedule?

"Niall, you're drunk," I said to him after I shook my head. I headed out to one of the couches and Niall and I both sat.

"I'm drunk, maybe, but I can still see clearly, Lou. Kim's here! I'm positive," Niall said even if he had to have a hiccup on the last word he said.

I rolled my eyes and slouched. Where the hell is Zayn and Harry? Liam's finding Zayn but where the hell is Harry? I can't just leave a drunk Niall in here. Who knows he might get punched for eating somebody's food? All the people here are wasted, Liam and I, the bartender and the DJ over there are jsut the exceptions. Maybe the bouncers too but you get the point. Why isn't Paul in search for us? Why aren't there any bouncers who happen to know Paul for him to know where we are. 

Because honestly, we need some support here.

Harry drove us to this club. Harry knows the streets. And by bad luck, he might be even drunk at this moment.

"Louis, she's here," Niall stressed.

"No, she's not, Niall," I rolled my eyes.

"She's here, I tell you," Niall's stubborn personality showed up. This is who Niall is when he gets drunk.