Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

LOUIS' POV

We climbed up the stage to be greeted by the fans here in a live interview. I shook my head, still with a fake smile in my face. I looked at the interviewer who's Laura perhaps and shook her hand before also pulling her for a little hug. 

"One Direction, everybody!" she introduced us again and made us all sit down the long couch. Screams and squeels from the fans were heard as some cried and others pulled banners up. 

"So, what's been going on boys?" Laura asked. 

"We're fine and still grateful for our amazing fans," Liam answered with a smile. I nodded when Laura looked at me. She then turned towards Harry with a smile on her face. Knowing Harry, he winked at the interviewer before waving and smirking at all the fans making them squeel louder.

"Are you guys ready for some questions?!" Laura toned in a cheery voice and looked at the crowd. They all screamed saying yes and then they made a cheer to all of us. I giggled as I sat back, leaning comfortably.

"Okay, okay! Let's start of! Who is single and who is not?" Laura wiggled her brows as she placed the piece of paper covered by the cover which has the program name printed in it on her lap. She turned her head to Liam.

"Happily taken," Liam said proudly.

"Engaged," Zayn said proudly.

"Single," Niall giggled as the crowd went wild.

"Single," Harry repeated.

"Single," I said with a fake smile. 

*

*

"What the hell happened to you Lou? Is the world going to end?" Paul joked. I just gave him a hi-5 before climbing on the bus with the rest of the lads.

"I'm not really used to Louis not being bitchy and sassy," Zayn shrugged from his seat. I glared at him making him shrug again before pulling out his phone and excusing himself to talk with his girlfriend, Perrie.

"Lou, get over it okay?" Niall asked from the corner then began to strum the guitar. I knew he would write a song about this loneliness and emo self of mine. I rolled my eyes as I leaned my back again. I then lyed down at Harry's lap, focusing my eyes on the ceiling while stopping the memories storm back inside my head.

"You miss her, right?" Liam asked.

I just looked at him before nodding slowly. I felt Harry sigh as he messed my hair. "Get over it, Lou."

"Yes, Lou. You can't be like that the whole tour. We understand you, Lou. She left taking a huge part of your heart. She never came to us with an explination but you have to move on. Have fun, Louis," Niall stopped to look at me.

"Live life like the way you used to. It's boring and worse to not have that bitchy, sassy and mad annoying prick we enjoy and love." Zayn said coming inside the picture.

I sighed heavily before shutting my eyes. 

Do I really have to move on and let the memories all go? Most importantly, let her go? Let her get out inside my head? Inside my... heart?

KIM's POV 

I really am good at wasting time. Ha! Why do life have to be so boring though? I feel so stupid for traping myself in a damn apartment mostly drowning myself on 8 series of Bad Girls. It's kind of an old TV Series and I just can't find something good enough to do.