Chapter One

Chapter one

The boys came to the room after an hour. Paul told me the boys had to take a break. I couldn't care less but to nod everytime Paul talks to me. I'm standing, leaning against the wall in the room where One Davidson are said to relax during breaks.

"Hey, hey, hey," the hyper one with suspenders came rushing to the room. He jumped on the couch and bounced and bounced and bounced.

"What are you doing here? Did a crew send you in?" one of the guy asked.

"Where's food?" blonde came inside and looked for a fridge.

"Stop it, Louis. I'm trying to have a five minute nap."

"You don't need a nap, you need to focus more on your singing."

"I'm tired."

"Why aren't you moving?"

"Is she dead?"

"No, she isn't. How could she stand still and lean if she's dead?"

"Did God make you a special brain?"

"Did he make one for you?"

"A special one and a creative one; yes."

"You aren't allowed to eat that!"

"I can eat whatever I want!"

"Why aren't you answering?"

I didn't care to answer at least one of them, or scold the idiot with suspenders for being so annoying. The guy in the couch with his eyes closed didn't mind anything happening inside the room. The curly dude just sat there playing with his phone and his feet on the table. The blonde one had a mouth full of doritos. The dude who looked like the only mature one in their band was still staring at me, waiting his questions to be answered.

"Paul, who's this girl? Why isn't she fangirling?" the guy who acted like he's swimming in the mattress asked when Paul entered the room.

"Her name's Kim."

"Am not a fan," I said enough for them to hear.

"Oh, I thought you were. How did she come in here?" the matured one spoke.

"Oh, she'll be a companion from now on," Paul replied. "Management's orders."

I could hear the crunches the blonde one's been chewing. I could hear the tap that curly dude was doing with his phone. The one swimming in the mattress stopped and acted as if sharks were killing him. I mentally rolled my eyes for the 3rd time because of how immature the guy with suspenders is.

"Kim? That's a lovely name," the mature one.

"Yes because it's mine," I smirked.

"I'm Liam," the mature one was standing near me and he lend out a hand. He pulled it back several seconds after I didn't reach out for him.

"How could you do that!? No one ever denied a handshake from Liam Payne!!" the immature one was surprised.

"You must be Lewis," I murmurred.

"It's Lou-ee, get it right," Louis rolled his eyes and walked away to the blonde one. The one born with sass. The rumors are true.

"Yes. I knew his name when a fan cried his name when he started singing. He's not even that good," I smirked again. I kind of get the feeling where in teasing this so called sass king.

"You did not just say that!"

"I just did."

"Take that back!"

"No." I said after rolling my eyes.

"How dare you!" he placed his hand near his chest trying to fake out a heart break. I just smirked and rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"The curly is Harry," said Paul.

"Yes, he is lover boy and I am Niall but I prefer to be called Nialler," the blonde one introduced himself though there are lots of food inside his mouth.

"Get some water, Niall. You guys will be back on stage in less than ten minutes!" Paul said. Niall didn't move and inch and just stood there eating. I roll my eyes again before throwing a bottled water to him.

"Ow!" he said and dropped his food. He then glared at me but I replied him my smirk. "This girl's evil, Paul!"

"Yes and she is hurting my feelings!" Louis, from the corner, said dramatically.

*

*

"Drop that before I call the cops!" Louis stomped up dramatically before pointing his index finger at me.

I am currently playing with my swiss knife. I smirked, swiftly getting butter.

"Quit it, Lou," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Lou, get down and try to eat," Liam said from the corner.

The remaining idiots were busy eating and the other was  texting again.

"She is playing with a knife, Liam. How can you not think of that as if it isn't deadly?!" Louis dramatically sat down and leaned on his seat. His eyes were still on mine doing a surprised and scared emotion.

"She isn't deadly, Lou. And why would she stab you?" Liam say. Zayn rolled his eyes again but he didn't say anything.

I think the whole month of staying with these idiots can make my brain go crazy. Maybe I'd be in  a mischief when these five expose theirselves in public. I would also run if they'll get chased by many desperate teenagers. I roll my eyes before smirking. I tied my hair in a messy bun before slicing my chicken breast in half.

"She is evil, Liam!" Louis said dramatically as if a monster was sitting across him.

"Then shut up and be the good little boy that you aren't." Zayn said as he drank his cola.

My phone rang before anyone could reply to Zayn. I looked at the caller and excused myself.

"See!! That caller may be her-" Louis was cutt of when I threw the meatball to his mouth. It shot directly and I just smirked when I heard Niall applaud.

"That's cool!!!" Niall said even if his mouth was full of food. Disgusting. I know. And disgusting is normal for these idiots.

"Kim," the person behind the line, Jason, say as I received his call. "Meet me by midnight we have something to talk about."