Chapter Twenty Three

The night turned out long as I expected it to be. There were some twists. Louis almost ran into my room (which is downstairs) and to the room where I have kept Cosplay Girl's body in the middle of the night.

We had to kill her. She had this bug hidden inside her bra the whole time. She was faking it all just to take time for her other gang members to find our location.

NCC isn't that smart though, they had a loading percentage clear on the little bug hidden inside her underwear. It was too icky, but still it was business.

Mio volunteered to kill her and that was a change of plans. First I was thinking of torturing her, maybe, by hiring a rapist to rape her and then maybe burn her alive in some foredt nearby causing huge news to their gang and all the other people who'll ever find her body afterwards with worms enjoying it.

But then Mio had to volunteer and shoot her in her head. With a silencer of course, even if this room is soundproof, I can not take the risk.

It will more likely alarm the boys and they wont live their innocent lives as a dorky nosey band they are.

And they are supposed to stay that way.

Dorky, Nosey but Innocent lads.

Especially the kid at heart Louis. And imagining that Lou along with Lux is here, we just can't keep Nam any longer. Sooner or later, women's instincts will trigger Lou and she will know what the three of us, Mio and I along with Sophia, is hiding. I wouldn't want her to fly back to the UK with a wrecked or messed up head. It would be too bad for Lux.

Moving forward to these 'twists' I have mentioned, some connections grew deeper.

And I'm reffering to Sophia and Liam's.

Their connection is kind of getting weird at the moment. But in a good manner. I have talked to Harry about this.

He said that he's happy for Liam finally getting over his previous relationship and at the same time I'm happy for Sophia finally having someone more than special, if that's even possible, in her eyes.

So yea. That was it.

Oh, I haven't spoken to Louis yet - or.. I dont know. I have to answer his questions but our conversation would just be in an estimated time of 30 seconds. And that '30 seconds' have the thoughts counted.

"I don't want to leave Japan!!!!!" Zayn whined.

Here comes this part of Zayn again.

"You will get over it, Z. I know you will," Liam rubbed the back of Zayn.

"Cute, really," Mio laughed as she watched their bromance.

"So this is the 'Ziam' Elle's been talking about," Sophia added.

The girls decided to come and join us in Tokyo but for only a matter of days. Liam, of course, have offered her to come along with us on tour but then they had to decline for certain missions and other purposses they didn't mention which I already know.

It made Liam sad for a bit but it's great that playful bipolor-from-mature-to-immature Liam is back.

"The robots are just so cool. Can't we stuff some in our bags?" Zayn faked a cry. "I don't want to leave them here, Li."

"I don't either," Liam agreed.

"Life moves on, stop your icky bromance. Sophia's here and I might have to call Perrie," I teased.

Liam pushed Zayn away and rubbed the back of his neck, blushing in embarrassment because Sophia witnessed the whole bromance thing.

Zayn, in the other hand, stood there crossing his arms near his chest while glaring at Liam.