Chapter Thirty One

She's Different ||•x 31
KIM's POV

I woke up and shivered as an ice cold bucket of water was poured in my whole body. I pulled my arms to warm myself but it won't budge. I breathed heavily as I pulled my wrists again, only to know that I've been tied up by metal cuffs. I tried to flip but it still won't budge. I looked down to see the another cuff tied to it.

There wasn't any water left to pour and the bucket, maybe containing those ice cold water fell in my head. I groaned in pain as my head started to ache.

"Does it hurt, princess?" an evil laugh was heard.

"This is impossible!" I snapped at the one and only Francis who stood in front of me. Francis McFall, co-leader of the NCC.

"O, nothing's impossible, my love," he stepped closer and lifted my chin. I spit on him and pulled his hand to wipe my saliva out of his face. I smirked as he made a disgusted face but then my smirk fell as he brought his big hands in contact with my face.

My head gagged at the right part and my cheek burned. It felt numb a bit and then a stinging feeling took place afterwards. But I didn't let him feel the pain I'm feeling so I breathed heavily before smirking.

"Pussy," I whispered.

He punched me by my left cheek and I spit out blood. What the hell.

"What the hell do you want? A million bucks? A million pounds?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He chuckled evily and played with his middle finger's ring.

"You know what I want."

"Stupid! Why would I ask you if I already know?!"

I can't think of the boys' lives being in danger. For how many months I tried to protect them and now, here I am in some cell being tied and I can't pull my wrists close. I don't even have some dagger in me. But I won't lose hope. No, not now.

Never.

"You know what I want," he turned to a serious look and paced forward to rip my chin making me meet his gray orbs. "Eleanor Calder..."

I spit again when I heard the name. He wiped the spit out of his face but didn't punch nor slap me. He took steps backward with a smirk on his face.

"The name burns you, don't it?" He smirked. I gritted my teeth and formed a scowl. He chuckled again and took steps forward.

I tried to kick him in the nuts where I my knees could have hit him but I can't stetch it. The metal cuffs in my foot held it tightly making me whimper when I tried.

He lifted my shirt and saw my tattoo on the side. He traced it with his index finger making me shiver. My blood starts to boil inside me and I felt the heat rising itself in my head.

"Lovely," he smirked and stepped away, staring right into my eyes with his sly gray orbs. I cursed under my breath and he chuckled in the most annoying way ever heard. "Eat up and enjoy your stay, princess."

A tray of mashed potatoes in a plate slid on the floor and I breathed heavily.

How did he know my name?

My eyes started to wet theirselves as I thought of everything that happened. When he traced his fingers in my inked skin, I remember all the things that happened from before. On how I thought I lost Jason and Matt, on how an innocent girl turned into this punk unmerciful killer. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I sobbed again and again. Why the hell is this coming back to me?

The purpose of this ink is very deep. In realization and in memory of the blast 16 years ago. I cried again and again. The promisses I commited will forever burn inside of me.