Chapter Thirty

She's Different ||•x 30
ZAYN's POV

"What mission?" I asked them, still rubbing my eyes.

Paul and Harry both turned to look at me near this door I'm standing to. They both looked confused and surprised.

I am surprised too. Why did I even get up from that nice sleep? It's been a while since I've slept like that.

"Zayn? Why are you here?" Harry was the first one to speak. He didn't sound like he usually does so I shrugged at him and didn't answer.

"Zayn go back to bed, I know you're still tired," Paul sighed and I nodded, turning around and going to my room.

As I threw myself in bed, I reached for my phone in the desk near me and started to check some few tweets. I also texted Perrie but she didn't reply. I guess it's still night there? Or dawn? The displayed time in my phone is still the time in London. Just to make me know if they're sleeping or not.

I placed my phone back in the desk and tried to sleep. A couple minutes later, my eyes flutter open.

I just can't sleep.

Maybe because of the fact that I was already disturbed by Paul and Harry's loud conversation about some mission.

What mission? I sit up straight and leaned my back against the headboard. What mission are they reffering to? And if mission, what is he trying to say? Is it about the whole tour or there's a spy near us? An agent perhaps?

Captain America?

Iron Man?

Agent J?

He mentioned a 'she.'

Ah! Black widow?

Ariel?

Agent O?

The curly princess from that Disney movie Safaa likes?

What was that movie again with that Noodle-haired girl? Bave? Bae? Vase? Shave?

I shook my head and groaned.

Foolish.

But still, it doesn't make sense. They were in their own conversation about this mission stuff that they didn't recognize me opening the door and stepping in. They both aren't that good in changing topics though, cause they both froze and started to end conversing when they noticed me.

Agh! Vas Happenin?

I surely am so stupid. If I hadn't say anything, they will just be in their own conversation and I'd be able to hear everything out. I wouldn't have to question or ask them so that they can't leave me hanging.

"What if she got taken?" was the thing I hear from them that started to make me curious and step inside.

Did Harry bought a new cat? Was it taken because a fan stole it because of her love for Harry? I doubt that. If Harry would've bought a cat, he would have told me to go to a pet shoppe with him.

Are there even cats for sale in Singapore?

A chesire cat would be nice. Smiling at you like a beautiful cat she is. Like, it never stops smiling. Harry would love that.

But did Harry really buy a cat? That's insane time management! We finished the concert last night near 11 pm and we all went here to take some rest. There's no way Harry sneaked up just to buy a cat.

Is the 'she' really a cat? It could be a girl or something. A one night stand? A model? But why would he get a one night stand? Harry is very decent to even get a one night stand in any place he went. Harry's like the 'I kiss on the first date' but he hasn't been in a date for so long now. A model? No, if he met a model, we all do. Cause we're like tight together now with Kim following us around.