Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Louis' POV

"So what do you want to do?"

"Want to play a game?"

"Oh! Oh! I want, I want, I want!!"

"What game?"

"Spin the bottle!" 

"Ew! Five Lads and a lass on a game like Spin the bottle? That''s nasty!"

"How about strip or dare?!"

"No way, boys! Never gonna play that again!" 

"Why?"

"You don't want to know the story."

"No! We want to know, we want to know!"

"No way! It's very embarrassing. Gosh, I wish I didn't sink that in the conversation!"

"Well, it's gonna be our topic now! Spill it!"

"No way."

"Spill it, spill it, spill it," the boys acted girly and cheered in chorus making dear Hannah blush. She shook her head and grabbed the pillow near hear and covered her face with it. 

Hannah won a contest (maybe a radio or an internet contest) to come and hang out with us for 3 days. Hannah's an 'extreme girl who dedicates her 24/7 to one direction' as she labeled herself, and all of us are impressed on how she can pull out some self control. We really expected that she's jump on us or tackle us down because of joy but she managed to just cool herself and fit in our conversations and company. Of course she'll have to have her own hotel room, no one wants her to see someone naked.

I went to the mini fridge to get myself a drink before sitting down the couch again, just listening to their own conversations.

"What happened to Louis? He's sassy as we all know, and hyper. Now he's uhmm," Hannah's sentence faded when she caught me looking at her, listening at their conversation as they sat on the floor, forming a circle.

"The btch has PMS," Niall whispered seriously to Hannah making Hannah's eyes wide. I finished the bottle before throwing it at Niall.

"This btch aint want your sht," I retorted.

"No need to use colorful words, we have a lass in the room," Liam muttered with his 'Daddy Direction' side showing out.

"Hey! We were free with these rainbows when Kim was still here...oops.." Harry made a face when he caught me when I paused because of her name.

"What the fck, Harry?" Zayn whispered to Harry with gritted teeth. I just looked at them blankly. I didn't know what to do or what to sass up to them this time. 

Her name caught me off-guard.

"Who's KIM!?" Hannah asked with wide eyes. 

I turned to look at her, well, of us did, She was so innocent and so curious about her that made her ask the question again only to be stopped my Niall's hand covering her mouth.

"The K-word is forbidden for you, dear Hannah," Niall acted as if he was some guy inside a fantasy movie. 

Liam sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Zayn was still glaring at Harry while Harry made an expression 'i-didn't-mean-it' and Niall still have his hand covered in Hannah's mouth while Hannah tried to pry them open. I just sighed and closed my eyes for a while. The atmosphere was silent and I wanted it to stay like that.

"It's okay," i mumbled sounding like a whisper.

"We're very sorry, Lou. We didn't uhmm. Harry didn't-" I cutted Zayn off.