Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

LOUIS' POV

"We'll miss you, Han," Harry hugged Hannah as Hannah tried to keep her tears to herself but unfortunately fail. 

I hugged Hannah as tight as I can. The bond between us was indeed special. She wasn't only a fan to us, that's for sure. She was like our little sister. She cried and I squeezed her more making her whine and laugh a little even if tears were streaming down her face. 

"I'll miss you," I whispered in her ear. She was leaving tonight, her parents were already here in the arena. The concert came to an end and here we are, bidding an emotional goodbye to Hannah.

"You'll always be in our memory, love," it was Niall's turn.

We all sighed together and just made a group hug. We whispered some advice to Hannah, Zayn made a long one with his deep quotations ang shit. Hannah giggled in between sobs as she hugged as one more time. When we all decided to let go of our group hug, Liam decided to speak.

"We'd love to give you our numbers, though," Liam shrugged and smiled a sad one to Hannah.

"Don't you guys trust me?" Hannah chuckled. She understand why we cant though.

Niall gave one last hug to Hannah as she giggled, "I'm gonna miss these Horan Hugs."

"We're gonna miss Hannah bunch too," Harry said.

"Hey, love. Don't worry, we'd be skyping you if you want. We'll also tweet you," Niall said and broke their hug,

"Thank you so much, guys. This have been the craziest , most awesome and memorable 3 days of my life," Hannah brushed the tears away from her face.

We waved to Hannah when she looked back at us before walking out of the room to meet her parents. Hannah was incredible. She had self control, maybe not most of the fans have. She was this nosey, immatue girl who loved to prank us back and sneak out to hack our twitter accounts, she knew how to keep her mouth shut when things get dead serious. She knew how to handle stuffs like this and control herself as a fan who won a 3 day experience with five lads.

*

*

*

"I'm gonna miss her," Niall said looking like a baby peguin.

"I will too," Zayn smiled.

"This was a tiring yet fun night," Liam said and leaned his head on the side of the mini bus we're riding on our way back to the hotel.

"What's our flight for tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll ask Paul later," Liam shrugged. Harry rolled his eyes before nodding a little.

I chuckled. It's indeed a tiring yet fun day. It was something worth to remember, of course. This trip to Orlando is quite memorable. We met Hannah over a radio contest, we made hundreds of girls smile and laugh. 

Tonight was the night I saw Kim in the crowd. I frowned a little. I didn't see her after our last song. She didn't come inside the room nor walked to see us when we were given a chance to go backstage. She had all the reason to do that, I think. Well, I hope. I hope she had fun with the concert though. Her smirks and laughs were unbelievably beautiful. 

It sadden me alot that she never came up to us. I can't think of a reason, really. Didn't she miss us? After four months she's just gonna show up and won't even try to atleast get close to us? An 'i missed you' hug would sound a lot better. I rolled my eyes and looked at Zayn who was already asleep, leaning his head on Liam's shoulder.