Chapter Five

Chapter Five
{A/N: I want to start the action so bad but it takes time. I'm so sorry for boring chapters. I really do think that this chapter's boring}

"Why are we here again?" Harry asked for the 5th time. I rolled my eyes and pulled the boxes out of the car's trunk. Harry was helping me, along with Liam.

We headed for the elevator which Harry calls 'the lift' and we pushed the button to the new flat the boys and I will stay in.

"For the sixth time, Harry, this is where we will be staying from now on," I rolled my eyes and stared at the numbers impatiently. The elevator opened and I already saw Louis and Niall running around the hall.

I rolled my eyes and just proceeded to the flat where I dropped the boxes down. Harry followed me and I guess Liam was getting the boys. I walked to the lift and saw it was still on the 9th floor, I rolled my eyes impatiently.

"Why'd you decided to move along with us?" Harry asked. I rosed a brow at him in annoyance. "What? I just thought that you're a girl and you're staying with five lads. You could check yourself on a hotel, though."

"Are you pushing me away, Harold?"

"No, am not. I just..."

The elevator started to open and I made my way inside. Harry stopped for a minute and when the elevator doors were about to close Harry pushed the button quickly. He then pulled me (which I wasn't prepared for) then kissed me.

I hurried and kicked him in the nuts leaving him cramping outside. I pushed the close button and the elevator door closed.

That was terrible. It completely caught me off-guard. Harry was the 'I kissed on the first date' type of guy everyone was blabbering about. I shrugged and checked my phone. I was about to call Jason when the elevator doors opened to the lobby. I went to the parking lot to get the last box and climbed the elevators again.

I opened the apartment's door. The apartment is 6 times bigger than the ordinary rooms in this building. You see, there are only 2 rooms in the 6th floor. This room and the room across are the same size occupying the whole building's sixth floor.

"How'd you get this apartment?" Liam was standing near the huge flat screen TV. I walked passed him and ignored his question.

Luckily, this was already bought by the agency. I settled in my room and opened the curtains. Oh how I love the view of London. I pushed the secret buttons of my dresser and arranged my daggers before anyone could see me. I pushed my ring at the edge of the closet and stepped back as the closet turned around to give me a view of all the weapons I may use. Pins are here, small cupons which look like cupons but are secretly ninja daggers that are extremely sharp. I grabbed the Bond Arms Backup from where it was settled and threw it up just to catch it again making sure it didn't weigh that much for my pocket. I placed it back and decided to ignore the others and pushed the ring to the other edge to make it disappear.

I heard a knock after the closet went to its original closet form. I walked towards the door and there was Zayn leaning in the wall in front of me; with crossed arms and a messy hair do.

"Where are our rooms? You forgot to tell us where our rooms will be," Zayn uttered. I rolled my eyes. Can't they pick for theirselves?

The moon has skipped and now it's the second day of their rest days.

"I think this needs decor," I mumbled as I opened the door to a white room. All white. White every where. It doesn't even have a bed in the middle.

"Oh! Oh! We could do paint war!!!" Louis hopped and hopped at the same spot while his face was lighting up like a three year old.

"Yes! Niall and I can buy the paint!" Liam.