Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

KIM's POV

I walked as fast as I could after the concert. I exited the arena and hoped on the car that was provided for me here in Orlando. I raced to go to the exact location that was sent to me from Jason. 

The reason behind the Orlando get away is not just because of the boys but also because I have some things needed to be taken care off. Just like tonight. Jason sent me a message to hunt down Travis Lopez..

Travis Lopez is nothing but a manwhore. He owns this bar where in she sells young girls to some nasty millionares. A girl does cost a dime but his costumers will never know she abused them first. All they think that they are virgins before they got them. Little did they know that Travis already abused them, raped them and tasted every bit of them. Poor girls, though. I never imagined them to be on a situation like that, to live the life they have after being tortured and raped by someone so nasty and heartless.

But well, nasty things happen in this crazy world.

As much as I hate to leave the arena, I have to accomplish this. This is important than the lads. This is matter about death though.... and millions.

I slipped on a blonde wig that fit me so good. I applied make up and wore some green contact lenses. I blinked twice and put mascarra on making me look like such a sweetie. As much as I hate to wear make up, well, I kind of, have to. 

Common sense, you need to be presentable to accomplish a nasty mission like this. No one will ever believe you if you just step inside with ripped jeans, chucks and a plain white tank top. I shrugged to myself as I ripped off my clothes to change on this slutty outfit. I made my red lipstick so bold that I much more look like those sluts that lick some shin. I rolled my eyes before taking a quick last glance on the mirror.

I wore a five-inched heel. Okay, now I do look like a slut. Of course, there are daggers hidden inside my slutty outfit. I went out of the Lamborghini Veneno which made my appeal more of a slutty rich btch that made all the manwhores drool. Some where drunk that was making out with another slut but then they stopped and got distracted because of my ride... and mostly because of me.

"Well hello there," when I stepped inside a man or maybe a receptionist greeted me seducively. He even licked his lips a couple of times making his lust for me obvious.

"Where is Mr. Travis?" I winked at him seductively.

"I'm sorry but we can't provide you the information you need," the man said. I pouted and traced the collar of his shirt. I then moved my knees to trace smoothly his that already hardened itself. I smirked a little and pout again. As much as I hate to do this, this is pretty much working.

"Won't you send him to my suite? I need something from him," I whispered on his left ear. It's so obvious that they have this little walky talkie bug in their ear. It's not just visible but it's completely obvious. And of course, there are cameras in here.

I traced his collar again, seducively carressing his neck. He cleared his throat, "He'd uhmm. prefer to meet you in his office."

I smirked and pulled my hand away from his filthy self. I grinned, "Where will he be?" 

"Let me guide you there," he cleared his throat again. I rose a brow at him and walked first. It was obvious that he was checking me out, mostly because I had a very, very short skirt that made my legs expose big time. My shortest short underneath is so tight, it hugged my bum perfectly to make them see how perfect they are even if  I'm wearing a skirt.

The man opened the door before me and let me enter first. He followed though and the swivel chair then turned. There revealed Mr. Travis Lopez. The manwhore from before. The one who heartlessly sell poor young innocent girls. I rolled my eyes mentally but just smirked physically.