Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five
Louis' POV

"Harry pose here!"

"Harry who's this new girl of yours?"

"Harry Styles, you have one flawless girlfriend!!"

"Louis, what can you say about this?"

"Larry fans, Haylor fans, Harry Styles has a new girl!"

"Hey, lady! Look here!"

"Louis are you jealous?"

"Sorry but Larry is not real," Liam said with a smile.

I smiled too even if the whole car ride I was screwing Harry inside my head. It's weird and before, I could never think of doing this but now.. I just cant take it anymore.

Harry with Kim.

Fck. Why does it have to be Kim? Out of all people, why Kim?

I cringed my nose in a funny way to get the Paparazzi's attention. I hate the way the media ask that questions. It's just too. Oh fck, Harry.

"Chill, bro," Zayn laughed behind me as he shot his mysterious look at the cameras afterwards.

"You look like you need some happy meal," Niall laughed behind me too.

"I can't believe he got a date," Liam muttered behind me. Obviously shocked why Kim came into the award show to be Harry's date. For fuck's sake. She can come with me or just be with Paul watching us from a distance but of all of these, she's Harry's date.

"Guys," Liam gestured for us to go to the corner where there's an interviewer and a man holding a huge camera.

I nodded and followed Liam as he lead the way. My brows furrowed as I heard the tiny conversation Harry and Kim is having.

"Go on there," I could picture Kim with a smile.

"Let's go there, love."

Fcking Harry.

"Let's go, Harry. Your date can wait, it's just for 3 minutes," I rolled my eyes as I whispered to him. Just enough for only him to hear.

"Okay, just wait next to me, okay?" Harry nodded to me and turned his attention to Kim.

"No, I'll be in front of you, watching you idiots answer their questions," Kim smirked at Harry.

I mentally rolled my eyes again. I fcking hate this situation, really. I put a smile and pulled Harry away from Kim. We both walked to the little stage for us to answer 3-4 questions.

"Hello everybody! I know you've been waiting for this! Here I am with the number one boyband in the planet, ONE DIRECTION!" She announced to the camera with an accent.. Chinese maybe?

"So tell me guys, how are you in Singapore?" she asked with the flirty batting of eyelashes.

"Singapore is lovely," Liam answered.

"We can't wait for the concert tomorrow!" Niall cheered.

"Enjoying," Zayn smiled.

"So, Harry, who's this date of yours? Is it true that she's been on tour with you from the very start?"

Harry's Date. Of course she had to ask that.

"Her name's Pauline Austin and yes, she's been on tour with us," Harry smiled and winked at Kim.

I licked my bottom lip and bit it, faking a smile. The interviewer is really loving this interview is she? So do Harry, doesn't he?

"Austin? So Louis are you by any chance related to her?" she asked with a smirk on her face.