(late) Halloween special - oneshot

Yaaaay! Halloween oneshot :D
I'm actually excited to do this but it's already the end of november-
I'm so sorry, I've been busy with the exams (tomorrow I have my two last ones but, they are the easy ones) this year is being a bit hard academically-wise, so, this last updates might go slower than when the book started, as well as the other ones in the rest of the books, so... Yay. Luckily it's almost December and this trimester is almost done!
I just wanted to say that, and as always, thank you so much for the support. I'm still trying to get over the fact that we hit over 100k reads and they are still rising-

(The oneshot takes place on their second year at UA, on October 30th)

Your whole class was decorating the dorms, since Halloween was the next day. However, there was a particular reason to it, and the name of it was Eri. When she learned about the festivity, she made sure to let you know how much she wanted to do it, so, you and your classmates decided to make a small party for her and both of her friends, dress up, and let them go trick or treating around the dorms. Of course, your fathers kept her busy while you did so, since you started late at night, and you even got some help from a few teachers and your brother "babe, what should I dress up as?" Hanta asked after he got inside your room, having already finished decorating. He sat on your futon, while you rummaged through your closet "maybe a mummy?"

"Don't worry about that, I already thought of it!" You cheered, finally pulling out what you were looking for. Two dragon onesies "ta-daaa!"

"Hmmm... I like that idea" he smiled, pulling you on his lap and giving you a small peck, then another, and another, but there wasn't anything suggestive behind the affection. Just pure adoration and love, but nothing else.
You sighed and yawned,  walking up to your door and closing it, leaving it unlocked in case a certain bundle of joy wanted to tag in and sleep in your room. You took one of the shirt you had stolen from Hanta, slipping the one you were wearing and putting the stolen one on.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked with a playful grin, already knowing your answer.

"Nope, it's mine" you said as proudly as you could, laying in your bed and tugging on his shirt. Getting the hint, he leaned back, pulling the covers over you both and cuddling you, with his head buried on the top of yours, and his arms wrapped around your waist. On the other hand, you were wrapped around him like a small Koala, your arms and legs around him, and your head on his chest. However, you woke up with two more presences on the bed. Niko was laying comfortably at the end of the kotatsu, while Eri simply engaged herself between you and your boyfriend, her small head buried in your chest, hands gripping the stolen shirt. Eri randomly appearing while one of the three couples in the family cuddled or slept, and joining them, was something that was quite normal now.

"Y/N... Do we have the child now...?" Hanta asked sleepily, looking at the kid. You nodded, just as sleepy as him "oh, cool"

Eri suddenly started to move, jolting up with a huge smile "Y/N! Hanta! Good morning!" She shouted. You groaned, rubbing your eyes and sitting up. Hanta didn't even budge "today's Dadlowin!" She shouted. Her mispronunciation of the festivity made you laugh.

"Eri, it's Halloween" you said, patting her head and kissing the top of it "and good morning to you too"

"Wait- Is Hanta dead?" Eri asked, poking his cheek. Hearing him groan, she realized he was trying to sleep "(n/n), can I do the thing?"

"Go on" you said, moving aside. Eri stood up on the futon, breathing in before jumping on top of your boyfriend, jolting him awake. You started to laugh. Now both of you were fully awake.