Changes (Ch.11)

(Y/N will be wearing a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of trainers)

It was night time, finally, and you were doing the courage test, partnered up with Izuku, when some sort of weird smoke started coming out from you don't know where "What the hell is this?!" You coughed out.

"I don't know, but cover your mouth! We have to get out of-" Izuku muttered, and a high pitched scream was heard "wasn't that..."

"Kōta!!!" You shouted, and ran to the direction of the scream. Izuku ran after you, but you felt a pair of arms trap you

"Y/N!" He shouted. You had been trapped by a villain.

"Go get him! I can handle this idiot myself!" You said and started kicking the air, as Izuku nodded and ran towards were Kōta was.

"Watch out Missy, you don't want to hurt me, do you?" A rough voice said.

"That's the fucking point!" You shouted "let me go before I kick your ass!"

"In your dreams. We may want to keep you. You aren't only cute, but you are also a hero's daughter, right? That might be useful"

"Ok! You are going to die tonight!" You shouted and started to use your quirk. It was the song you had been practicing with Jirō and the group. (The song was 'macaron' by I don't know who because I've heard a lot of covers).
When you finished, the villain was on the floor, whining from the pain you caused him. He looked really pissed off.

"I've had enough of you!" He shouted, and a cloud of smoke surrounded you. You started feeling weak, and fell to your knees, passing out after a few seconds.
When you woke up, the villain was gone, and you were much smaller.

"What...?" You mumbled. Your voice was sweeter and more childish, and you felt the urge to cry. You didn't know where you were, and the silence was freaking you out "D-dad...? Papa...?" You sobbed quietly, and after a few seconds started crying louder "dad!!! I'm scared!!" You shouted, bringing your little knees to your chest. Luckily you weren't naked, as your t-shirt was covering most of your body. After a little bit, you decided to get up and try to find the others, so you picked your pile of clothes and started walking, still with tears in your eyes.
Luckily, you found some of your classmates and the building. You felt the urge to cry again, catching their attention.

"A-a kid?! Whose daughter is that?!" Sero questioned, and Mina ran towards you.

"P-please don't cry..." She tried to cheer you up, only making you cry more "Crap...! I don't know what to do when a kid cries! Y/n would usually be the one that calms it down!" She panicked, as the rest of your classmates came where you were, with a sad look.

"I can't believe we lost Bakugō and Y/N... Wait, Mina who's kid is that!?" Momo asked, as you started crying louder.

"Help me...!" Mina started to almost cry too "I don't know what to do when a kid cries...!"

"If Y/N was here..." Momo sighed.

"What happened to her?!" Shota asked, running towards you , picking you up "(n/n), don't cry... Dad is here... See?" He tried calming you down, patting softly your back as you wiped your tears away.

"I-I'm sorry..." You sobbed.

"It's ok... What happened?" He asked.

"Deku and I heard Kōta shout... And then, fuosh! A villain trapped me! But I kicked his ass! But then he made me go sleep and poof! Now I'm a kid..." You gestured a lot, making your father chuckle slightly.

"I'm sure it will wear off in a few days, and I'm glad this is the only thing that happened to you, but there are some bad news... Bakugō has been kidnapped... And papa and I have to go away for a little bit to get him..." He sighed, making you cry again, as loudly as you could.

"No!!" You sobbed,punching your father's arm as strongly as you could, which wasn't much due to your... Child form "I want to go with you!"

You father sighed "please, Yaoyorozu, take care of her while I'm gone... You can stay at our house to take care of her. And, please, don't worry about Bakugō, we will get him back, ok?" He kissed the top of your head.

Momo came towards you, "what about we change into something more fitting?" she said, trying to cheer you up "maybe that makes you feel better!" She smiled softly, picking you up from Shota's arms and taking you inside the building. Your father was already gone when you came out, wearing a cute light yellow and white puffy dress with embroidery at the end of it, low pigtails adorned with two cute light yellow bows (also with white embroidery) a pair of white stockings and yellow shoes. You looked like a doll.

"Ah! She looks so cute! She almost makes me forget that Bakugō..." Mina started, but she ripped when she saw you starting to cry again "oh crap!"

"Mina!!" Kirishima said disappointed, and went towards you "do you want to come with me?" He asked you. You shook your head and ran away from him, running towards Sero and wrapping your arms around his leg.

"Sero..." You mumbled, wrapping his leg tighter, sobbing a little bit.

He sighed "do you want me to pick you up?" He asked, and you nodded against his leg. He lifted you up, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your head against it, sobbing quietly "was she really like this when she was a kid?"

"Yeah... She cried a lot" Eijirō sighed "why does she always want to be with you?"

"Because he is the best!" You suddenly shouted and looked at Eijirō frowning.

"Why?!" Eijirō and Mina shouted, that dark mood surrounding everyone disappearing at your explanation.

"Because he is super nice! He is funny! And he is more pretty than you!" you said proudly, making most of the people in your class laugh "it's not funny! It's the truth!"

~little time skip! They are already in musutafu. You were out with Momo, who was talking with Kirishima, Deku, Todoroki and Iida~

"We should tell someone to take care of her... We can't take her with us... And we can't leave her alone!" Momo said.

"But I want to go!" You pouted "I can fight!"

"Y/N, please? Who do you want to stay with?" Momo asked, crouching to your level.

"I want to go!" You shouted "I wanna go! I wanna go!"

"Alright, I'm calling Sero to take care of her" Eijirō said, and got on his phone. He talked with Sero about their little 'mission' to save Bakugou, and asked if he could take care of you, which he agreed. A few minutes later, you found yourself frowning, on Sero's arms, as some of your friends went to their mission.

"This is not fair!!" You pouted as Sero got into your house, closing the door behind himself.