UA summer camp (Ch. 9)

A few weeks passed, and you managed to teach Sero to play the guitar decently. It was hard, and, you actually had to spend a lot of time trying to make him get the notes right, but you did it, and that's what matters.
Summer finally came, and it was now the night before the UA summer camp, and well, everything in your house was out of control. Again, you and Hizashi were shouting, this time because you didn't have your things ready for the trip tomorrow. Niko was meowing and running around the house like crazy, and Shota was just trying to calm everyone down, but he snapped "ok, everyone shut up!!!" He shouted "Y/N, go to your room and finish everything. You have ten minutes, then you go to sleep. Hizashi, you better be in our bed in less than two minutes or you sleep on the couch" Both, your father and you rushed upstairs, almost pushing each other. Niko was following you to your room.

"Well, shit. That old man is scary..." You sighed

"I've heard you!" Shota shouted

~Timeskip to the next morning~

(On this fanfic, they will go to the camp on normal clothes, not their uniforms, plus, you were already done with the beast forest.
Y/N Will be wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans)

"Please, someone kill me..." You sighed, Mina and you hugging each other for support . Suddenly, you heard some shouting. Iida was shouting at someone for punching Izuku's... crotch? You watched as his soul left his body, noticing a little black haired boy , staring angrily at him "Kōta!!"

He flinched at the sound of his name, and looked to the direction of the sound, only to be trapped in one of your deadly hugs "let me go, hag!!" He shouted, struggling to push you away.

"What did we talk about being aggressive?" You said, placing your hands on his shoulders and looking him straight at his eyes, making him flinch.

"Shut up!" He demanded, but he looked down right after it, looking like he regretted something " I've missed you..." He held onto your shirt sleeves, and you patted his head.

"I've missed you too, my little angel!" You smiled, and hugged him again, this time picking him up "let's go meet my friends! But first, let's go say sorry to Deku"

"No!" He shouted, but it was too late.

"Deku! I'm sorry for what this little guy here said. Kouta, say sorry to him" you said, patting his head. You felt him frowning and shaking his head at the crook of your neck, while his grasp on your shirt tightened "I know you don't like heros but, please?"

"Y/N, It's ok" Izuku said, almost shouting. He was holding his hands up, moving them from one side to another. You frowned.

"It's not ok! What he didn't wasn't right, and he has to apologize!"

"I'm not sorry..." Kouta mumbled against your neck.

"I'll take that as apology" Izuku smiled.

"Fine... I have to go now, he may kill me if I keep him near you too much..." You chuckled "well, see ya!" You said, and went towards your friends.

"Whoaaa! Who is this little guy?" She asked.

"This is my little friend Kōta!" You smiled.

"Awww! He is so cute!" She said "hey there!"

"Hello there little guy!" Denki cooed, and Kouta glared at him, lifting up a bit his head from your shoulder.

"Don't talk to me like that, idiot" Kouta said, and returned his head to his spot on the crook of our neck.

"He kind of reminds me of someone..." Saro said, looking at Bakugō, then looking back at you. You chuckled at his comment, making Kōta get out of his comfortable spot, to glare again at someone, this time at Sero, who just smiled, as he always did.

"He definitely has his temper" you sighed "but, he promised to control it, right Kōta?"

"Yes..." Kōñta said, looking away, but making his grip tighter on your shirt.
A few minutes later, Mandalay told all of you you could go and use the baths, as they were now available.
You placed Kōta down and ran inside with Mina.
All of the girls were taking a warm and refreshing bath on the hotsprings, including you. You and Mina were splashing water to each other, when a sudden loud slap noise was heard "if you want to be a hero, you have to learn to be human!" Kōta shouted from the top of the tall wooden wall.

"Thank you, Kōta!" Mina shouted, as the little boy turned around and immediately blushed, looking away.

The rest of the bath time passed quickly, you just relaxed on the water and chatted with the girls about anything you thought of, for example, they asked you how was having Aizawa as a father. "Well, he is very overprotective, a bit strict aaaand very nice. He is always taking care of papa, Niko and I, and I'm sure he tries his best to be the best father he could" you said, with a warm smile on your face.

"What happens when they want to... Well, you know" Mina asked, and you started laughing so loud you were sure everyone near could hear you.

"I'm usually at a park or hanging out with Sero and Denki"

"You are always with Sero..." Mina pouted.

"Well, he is one of my best friends! Plus, he lives a just a few blocks away from me" you said.

"Oooooh, so that's why both of you always come to school and go home together?" Jirō asked, and you nodded "well, that makes sense"

"No it doesn't! She spends more time with him than with me and it's not fair!" Mina protested.

"How can I make up to you?" You asked her.

"You owe me a sleepover with all the girls tonight" she smirked "we were planning on having one and you won't get to go away this time!"

"I'm ok with it, who said I wouldn't want to?"

"Wait, can I change your punishment then?!"

"Nope" you said, and Mina sighed in defeat.