Niko (Ch. 6-part 1)

(there was a part that contained an offensive ''joke''. I really want to apologize for that, and say that I've completely changed that part of the dialogue)

You spent the whole week training with your father for the sports festival. It was really exciting, as this year, everyone was centered on the first year students, specially on your class.

It was a Saturday morning, and right now, you were training with Hizashi on your living room, because of the mere reason that it was raining outside. You knew Shota wouldn't be happy with that, but... Training was training "You are too slow!" Hizashi mocked, avoiding your attack for the eleventh time in a row "try again! If you can't hit me, no dinner! The festival is this Monday and-"

"No dinner?!" You ducked and swept your father off his feet with a low kick "don't mess with that, papa"

"Fine! but are you ready for-"

"Ok, you two, enough! You are going to break something!" Shota shouted. He still was covered in bandages, so he couldn't train with you.
And now he was mad too.

"Sorry dad, but it's raining and we can't train outside" you sighed, putting your hands on your hips.

"Then don't do it and relax, or sleep" Shota said, now more relaxed.

"I think I will go outside so you and papa can spend time together"

"Didn't you just say it is raining?" Shota asked, giving you a confused glare.

"Yeah, buuut, I will go to a café! Maybe to play with the puppies and kittens of the shelter"

"Bring a cat with you and you can go out. Maybe bring two, or three"

"Ok!"

"Wait, I didn't agree!" Hizashi pouted, earning chuckles from the both of you.

"But we know you want to" Shota and you said, at the same time. You went to your room and got changed into something nicer.
And, after not too much time, you came downstairs and headed to the door, taking your wallet and keys with you, as well as your phone.

"Please, be careful with villains, and don't come drenched. Again." Shota handed you an umbrella "I swear if you come drenched you you won't get in until you are dry"

"Fine, mummy" you teased him, taking the umbrella "see you later!"

"Which kind of cat should I adopt..." You questioned yourself while you walked. "I should ask the guys to come with me and help me choose. Let's see... Ei must be on the gym, so he wouldn't be able to come... Bakugo won't come if Ei is not here... Maybe Mina?" You called her a few times, but she didn't answer "then it's Denki or Sero!" You called Sero first, and he picked up "Sero! Are you free?"

"Hey Y/N! Actually, yeah. I'm free, why do you ask?" The ravenette answered from the other side of the phone.

"I was going to go to a café and then the animal shelter and I was wondering if someone would come with me. I tried calling Mina but she didn't pick up, Ei is training and I know Bakugo won't come if Ei doesn't come, so that leaves me with only you and Denki to come with me. I was going to ask him after. Can you come, pleeeeeease!" The phone was silent for a while, and the line went dead shortly after "Sero...?"

"Boo!" Someone, or most specifically, Sero, shouted behind you, hands being placed on your shoulders.

"Gah! Don't do that!" You shouted and almost dropped your umbrella and your phone "Gosh, Sero, didn't you bring an umbrella?"

"I kinda didn't notice that it was raining, forgot my keys and my parents are out for the day soooo. I came running" he said

"Get under mine. I'll call Denki" you sighed, now calling the blonde "Denki! Are you free? I was thinking on going to a café and a shelter, and I wanted someone to come with me. I already have Sero, do you want to come too?"