Han-Han, let's take a picture! (Ch. 12)

You got off Sero's arms right after he closed the door and ran to the kitchen, getting a huge stool and standing on it, trying to reach a jar full of sweets "I see what you are trying! Not on my watch!" Sero picked you up, bringing you down from the stool and placing you on the floor.

"B-but I'm hungry..." You pouted, tugging in Sero's leg

"Then tell me. What do you want to eat?" He asked

"Chocolate!"

"Is pizza ok?"

"Chocolate pizza!"

"I guess that's a yes... Let me call the pizzeria"

"No! I wanna do it!" You pouted again, puffing out your cheeks "I know how to make pizza!"

"I don't trust you in a kitchen, at least not being that size" he smirked "I'll help you with it, ok?"

"Yay!" You smiled and went to get something from your Father's room, taking out a little apron from a box in the closet, and one of your father's t-shirts, changing into it, then came back to the kitchen running, placing the strands of the apron on your shoulders, and tying it on your back. You got on the stool you used before and stood there while Sero took the ingredients out. Sometimes you had to tell him where it was, but most of the time his guesses were correct.

"So, what do we do first?" He asked curiously with a grin. It was obvious he knew how to make a pizza, but he wanted to make you feel better, as he knew how you felt about being turned into a little kid.

"We have to mix these!" You pointed to the dry ingredients "with that!" You now pointed to the wet ingredients, and both of you started to pour the ingredients into a bowl and mixing it together. After you finished, you had to let the dough sit for at least half an hour, so you sat in the sofa with Sero and watched TV, before Mina decided to call.

"Hey! How's mini Y/N doing?" That was the first thing she said, and Sero turned the camera on, so she could see you.

"We were making pizza!" You smiled.

She gasped "really? Is Sero helping you?"

"Yeah! He is the best!" You smiled, and Mina giggled "but you can't have any! It's aaaaall for us!"

"Yeah!" Sero cheered.

"Aw... I will order some then!" She giggled "maybe I get some ice cream..."

"Han-han"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I want ice cream too!" You exclaimed, clenching your fists and pouting

"Alright, we can go buy it now" he sighed.

"Yay!" You cheered "we have to go Mina! Han-Han is going to buy me ice cream!"

"Han-Han?" Mina asked.

"She can up with it when we started cooking and she hasn't stopped Calli me like that" Sero sighed "not that I mind tho"Mina giggled again

"Bai bai Mina~!" You said, as Sero hung up "let's go get the ice cream!"

"Alright" Sero gave you his usual triangular smile, and both of you headed to the doorway. He helped you out on your shoes, and you got out of the house.
You walked all the way to the convenience store holding his hand, as you didn't want to get lost.

You stood there, looking at the whole variety of ice creams, when you saw a orange flavored popsicle "Han-Han! I want that one!" You smiled.

"I thought you would want chocolate" he crouched besides you.