overprotective (Ch. 16)

Seeing that the winter break was already here, Hanta insisted in going on a small date for the day, to go to the park, and maybe other places that came through your mind. You were wearing a turtleneck and a pair of jeans, as well as a coat and a scarf, and he was wearing a shirt and jeans, with a similar coat "where are they going?" Izuku asked

"Date! I think..." Tooru exclaimed. A gasp was heard, and your classmates looked on the direction, seeing Shota with his slouched posture, wide eyes, lips parted. On the other hand, Hizashi had an excited look. He had a huge smile.

"My daughter is going on a what with WHO?!" Shota shouted. Hizashi had to pick him up, so he wouldn't run after you two and most likely kill Hanta "put me down Hizashi! I still have time to kill him!"

"You didn't kill Kaminari when Hitoshi told you they were dating" Hizashi sighed.

"I still wanted to. No one touches MY kids"

"I- whatever you say Honey, whatever you say" The blonde sighed again, taking his husband back to the room, even if he started to move around so he could be free. It was probably one of those rare moments where you could see him moving and he wasn't doing anything related with hero work "I'll ask (n/n) to tell me how it went later..."

"I'm going to text Sero to be careful" Denki said, already taking out his phone.

"Why?" Mina asked, looking at the blonde confused.

"When Hitoshi and I came back from a date, he was looking at us from the window with his fucking quirk activated and when we entered the dorm, he had a fucking baseball bat and Y/N had to put him to sleep" the blonde exclaimed, and Bakugō started laughing.

"So, how is your family? You've already told me they are annoying, but I want to know how they really are" you said, walking side by side with Hanta, both of you holding hands.

"Well I have an older cousin who is always complaining about not having a boyfriend, then three younger cousins. The oldest of the three is always mocking me, the middle girl is basically the same and the youngest doesn't speak at all" He whined.

"Come on, you can deal with Bakugou, Denki, Mina everyday and sometimes you have to deal with Mineta" you smiled up at him, and you saw his face slowly turning red, while he looked away "I want to meet them some day!"

"You are going to kill me if you keep doing that..." He mumbled, covering his face.

"Doing what?"

"Being cute"

"Quit being cheesy!"

"It's what I think!" He shouted, giving a quick kiss to your hand "you really are adorable"

"And you are so sweet you are going to give me cavities"

"Hey, the I'm the one that's supposed to say that kind of things!" He whined. You started to run and laugh, and he started to chase you "come here you little-!"

"Catch me first!" You shouted, continuing to run through the almost empty park. The snow was crunching under your feet, and you were sure your laughter could be heard from miles away. After a while of running, and almost at the other entrance of the park, he managed to catch you, picking you up and hanging you over his shoulder. You moved to look at him, placing a quick kiss to his lips. He was going for another, but someone interrupted him.

"Ah, young love...!" A short, old woman said "you know, Hanta? Your grandfather and I were like that at your age!"

"G-grandma?!" Your boyfriend shouted, quickly putting you down and coughing lightly "why are you here?"