Sports festival (Ch. 7-part 1)

Finally, the sports festival day had come. And you were really excited, maybe too much. Hizashi and you started shouting because you wouldn't go to sleep, and Shota was getting annoyed, from you and Hizashi shouting and the little cat meowing for who knows what. "You are going to sleep on the couch if you don't shut up, Hizashi" Shota said, with an annoyed face.

"Why me?! She is the one that doesn't go to sleep! It's not fair! Why do I have to sleep on the couch and not Y/N?!" Hizashi pouted.

"Because she doesn't share a room with her fiance. Now, both of you, go to sleep. Now" both, Hizashi and you gulped. You picked up Niko and ran upstairs, getting inside your bedroom and dropping yourself on the bed, placing the little cat, which you discovered that was actually grey, not black; on the bed too.

"Good night, Niko" you told the kitten, as he cuddled besides you. You patted his soft fur, starting to feel sleepy, and, finally, falling completely asleep.

You woke up the next morning, being hit by Niko's soft paws, at 6:30 am. "God, Niko!" You giggled, picking the fluff ball from your nightstand. "Are you really going to wake me up like that eeeeevery single day?" You booped his nose with yours and got out of your bed, with the kitty curled up on your arms "if you meow, It means I will do good, if you purr, it means I will be awesome! But if you don't do anything, I won't be good" you said. Niko started rubbing his little head against your arm and purring "aw... Thank you!"

You then went downstairs, only to be greeted by your fathers leaving the house "ah, Y/N. We have to go early for the festival" Shota said "is that ok?"

"Eeeeeh? Really?" You whined, and hugged them "alright then, see ya" you rubbed your eye with your free hand (Niko was on the other) and went towards the kitchen "be safe!"

"We will!" Hizashi shouted, doing his weird pose. Shota dragged him out of the house, and you saw them waving at you from outside, before getting inside the car.

"Hm... I want to try and make something today..." You thought of a pretty cool idea, and, after feeding Niko, eating your breakfast and getting changed, you decided to go to the garden "let's see if this works..." You tried making a fast melody, wanting a race motorbike to appear. You already tried spawning motorbikes and cars, but none of them were as you wanted it to be right now. You were about to give up, when, at the end of the song, you had it. A cool black race motorcycle. It looked awesome! At least, you thought it did. "HA! IT WORKED!" you shouted happily. It even had the keys and a matching black helmet 'this is going to be super useful for the festival. Now that I know how to spawn it, it will be even quicker!' you thought with a smirk. You already knew how to use one, because Eijirō's parents taught you both. You put on the helmet and started the motorcycle, leaning on your tummy 'ha! Sero is going to be amazed!' you thought. You rode it to his house, and rang his doorbell. He opened and looked at you "hey there!"

"Oh, hey Y/N! Didn't expect you to be here"

"I was wondering... Do you want a ride to school? We might save all of our energy today" you said, and, when he was about to talk, you pointed to your motorcycle "we can get there pretty fast, you know?"

"Did you make that?!" He mused, and you nodded.

"Well, I 'made' it. I just played a melody and it spawned!"

"So cool! But,uh... Are you sure it's legal...?"

"Is that a yes?" You asked back, ignoring his question.

"Hell yeah!!" He said excited. You handed him another helmet you spawned before heading to his house. Both of you put on your helmets.

"Let's go then!" You said, starting the engines and sitting down, Sero sitting behind you on a thing that was behind your seat "hope you are not uncomfortable... Now, hang on tight!" You said, and headed towards the school.