Finally! (Ch. 3)

A/N

Please, don't mind if this chapter has a biiiit of errasermic, I ship it, a lot.

They are really cute together!! They are complete opposites, like ying and yang, and I love that shit.

Well, here is the hero costume I made for Y/N on this fanfic! Hope you like this one!

You have to add to the costume: a pair of black leather fingerless gloves and a pair of black laced boots that went just under your knees

So, now, explanation time of the accessories :
The things that look like boxes on her belt are speakers, and the silver ring on her neck is actually a microphone.
The red straps on the thing on her legs are used to carry knifes and stuff like that, the little bags are decorations, but sometimes she carries small amounts of food or things like that in there. Her headphones show a red Oriental dragon whenever she uses her musical quirk. Last but not least, she carries two katanas matching her outfit on her back.

I wanted the costume to resemble Present Mic :')

And btw, I'm just going to go to the part where they did that 'test' with their hero costumes.

~End of A/N and start of flashback to a few weeks ago~

"So, you really want me to help you with your hero costume?!" A excited Nemuri asked. You nodded. Bad idea "How do you want it to be, honey?"

"Well... I want it to resemble my dad, I also want some cool headphones, a choker, a hidden microphone and powerful speakers... Is it too much?" She shook her head, and you added one last thing "and, please, auntie... Don't make it too revealing" oh, how badly you knew her. Not too revealing? The costume she made covered a lot in her opinion. In yours, you were almost naked.

~End of flashback~

"Here I am! Walking through the door like a normal person!" Your weird uncle said. You were covering your mouth with your hands trying not to laugh hysterically, still, you kinda failed as you ended up bumping your head on your table, cathing Sero's attention. You looked at him, sweating, with your face completely red, almost crying. He chuckled a bit, then looked away, trying to not start laughing as well.

"Battle training!" One of your classmates shouted.

"The hero costumes!" Another said. You were excited, you didn't know what your costume looked like, as Nemuri was the one that desinged it. You regretted asking her for help the second you had it on. It wasn't that bad, just, it showed a bit too much skin for you, but not as much as Yaoyorozu's one, that's for sure.

"Y/N you' look so cuuute! Since when do you wear clothes like that?" Mina squealed. Wow, her costume was... Unique. Like her.

"Since I let Nemuri design my costume. Probably one of the things I will regret the most" you sighed.

"You look nice! But, who is Nemuri?" Sero said. You didn't know why but you felt your face get hotter when Sero said you looked nice.

"I-uh, well... Thanks... Nemuri is Midnight's real name... That explains why the suit shows so much skin... I kinda made the mistake of letting her help me" you explained.

"Y/N you look niiice! I can almost see your a-" Mineta drooled. You instantly kicked him away from you, giving a disgusted look.

The pairs got announced, and you were with Ojirō and Hagakure, against Shoji and Todoroki. You thought it was great, as she was invisible, so she could sneak and give them a surprise attack while you distracted them, but oh, were you wrong. Todoroki instantly froze the floor, leaving the three of you unable to move, and frozed"dang it..." You pouted while you hugged Mina.

"You could have used your quirk to free yourself!" She scolded you. You felt really dumb for not thinking about that.

"Aw, come on! You did great!" Sero said. He was trying to cheer you up, that was obvious. You looked at him, wit a dead look "you didn't do anything, so couldn't do anything wrong!" He gave you his weird smile. His words were oddly comforting, but very discouraging at the same time.

"But I couldn't do anything right either" your head returned to Mina's shoulders while she patted your head "at least you tried... Thanks Sero"

"Wait, Y/N, you never told us, what's your quirk?" Denki asked. He was right, the only ones who knew were Kiri and Mina.

"I have two quirks" you started, freeing Mina. You then proceeded to explain them "Telekinesis and Musical manipulation. The telekinesis one is a bit useless, since i can only move very small objects and all, but with the other I can create stuff and sort of manipulate people a bit"

"Can you show us your second quirk tomorrow? You can use Kaminari as lab rat" Jirou said

"Yeah! You can!"he exclaimed he then realized what he said"wait what?! Why me and not you?!" He started pouting.

"Because if you end up dying no one would miss you" Jirou attacked Denki, who made a hurt dramatic expression.

"I would! He is my friend! And, don't worry Denki, the worst thing I would do to you is send you to sleep" you said, patting his head.

"You are so nice!" He squished you "not like someone I know!" He glared at Jirou, who shrugged.

Class ended, and everyone went to see Deku. The poor boy was covered in bandages. They were talking about how the inspired them to do their best and things like that. You had to admit it, his fight against Bakugou was amazing. After talking a bit with him, wishing him to recover soon from his injuries, you went home with Sero, as you lived on the same street, just, he lived a few houses away. "Hey, Sero?" You called him.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Can we exchange numbers?"

"Of course!" He exclaimed, taking out his phone from his pocket, giving it to you, as you introduced your number on it. "I'll send you now a message, so you know it's me!" You saw him write something, and then, a 'ding' came out from your bag. Your phone just got a message, it was from Sero.

"I will talk to you later, ok?" You said as you reached your house, waving at him from the door "see you tomorrow!"

"See you!" He waved too, then continued walking.

You got into your house, and you saw your father, now out of his costume, sitting on the couch, looking at you with a Cheshire cat-like smile. "Is he your boyfweeeeend?" He asked with an annoying tone only he could do.

"Dad! No!" You shouted, completely flustered "it's the second day of class! He is just my friend, like Ei! And Mina!"

"Fine..." He pouted. Your father could be really childish.

"By the way.... When will you tell Sho?" You asked. He was now completely red

"Tell me what?" You saw Shota's head emerge from the couch

"Well, he is been meaning to ask you something for a while now, aaaand I will leave you two alone so he can say it! Just saying, I hope you say yes!" You said, going to the stairs, almost tripping over a box

"Y/N, do you know why there are boxes, and why is he here?" You looked at your father and shook your head. He coughed "because I already did ask him, a few weeks ago. I was planning on telling you. Today, maybe tomorrow"

You started jumping through the stairs, shouting from the happiness. You had been waiting years, and, finally, your father asked Shota to marry him, and after 19 years of dating him, he finally did. "Hizashi, I'll call you papa from now on! Because I will be calling Shota dad!" You shouted from upstairs. You could hear them chuckling.

You took your phone out, and spent probably all the evening talking with Sero, Mina and Denki.