cute (Ch. 17)

Months seemed to go by, just as fast as the pebble cracked under your feet during all of your dates on the park with Hanta, and, of course, the ones that were to come.
The time went by so quickly, that, when you realized it, it was almost the school festival. At that moment, your parents called you to their room, saying they had something important to tell you. Knowing them, it could be anything, but, to your surprise, that thing involved a white-haired little girl "Y/N, you remember that mission a few months ago, right? The one Midoriya and a few others went to" Hizashi started, sitting at the girl's right, while Shota sat at the left.
About the event, of course you did remember. One of Yagi's friends deceased, and your upperclassman and friend, Mirio, lost his quirk, so, you nodded, letting them now that you did remember
"Well... This little girl was being used by overhaul, so, when they saved her, she became UA's custody, and, recently... Well, to cut things short, Sho and I decided it would be a good idea to adopt her, and give her a nice family to live with. Y/N, this is Eri"

"H-hi!" The little girl exclaimed, waving at you from her seat, before standing up, and walking to you. You stared at her for a few seconds, before crouching down to hug her. It took her a few seconds of confusion before hugging back. Of course, Hizashi exploded in tears. Your poor father was an emotional bomb. Shota didn't cry, but he had a wide, genuine smile.
Soon after, Hitoshi came in, and he was given the same notice as you did.

The next day, was the day that was decided that your class would do a concert. Kyoka and you would play, that was for sure, as well as Denki, but no one really knew who was going to do the rest. Yeah, you had Kirishima and Hanta, but those two were needed for special effects, so you needed substitutes for them, who ended up being Tokoyami and Bakugō, surprisingly. Momo also played the keyboard, so, with that, the band for the festival was complete. It surprised you that Iida, THE Tenya Iida, was going to dance. And that Bakugō knew how to play.

"What could we do, what could we do...?" You sighed, turning to look at the ceiling. Five members of the band were in the common room thinking about what the lyrics could talk about, when Kyoka busted through the door with a happy smile.

"I HAVE IT!" She shouted, showing off the sheets of paper in her hands. She passed them to everyone, and you nodded,seeing the lyrics she made.

"This is awesome!" You exclaimed, looking at hear with shiny eyes.

"I was thinking, I don't want to sing alone, so, could you maybe accompany me a bit?" She pleaded, and you deadpanned.

"It's my revenge-"

"Come on! It was a joke!" She whined, pulling on your arm. She was one of your closest friends, so you couldn't really say no.
It was the second week, you were in just a big white shirt you most likely stole from Hanta and black sweatpants, with a black wristlet. The six of you were practicing, when Izuku and Mirio came... With Eri. She ran to you, shouting something that surprised you.

"Big sis!" Eri shouted, jumping into your already opened arms, giving you a bear hug. You lowered yourself, burying your face on her cheek, and peppering it with kisses, making the little girl giggle.

"Big sis?!" Momo shouted in surprise.

"Yep! Guys, this is Eri. My new little sister!" You cheered. However, Eri continued to be embraced by you. She was too cute.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Mirio cooed. Eri pulled away, admiring the big shirt, before lifting it up a bit to get inside it, poking her head from the top hole, and hugging you. This made Kyoka chuckle.

"Looks like the great shirt-stealer now haves to share" she laughed, earning a cough from Momo.

"Look who talks..." Momo mumbled. Eri got out of your shirt, allowing you to pick her up better. She nuzzled her face in your neck.