Days to cry (Ch. 13)

It was already evening, and you had spent the whole day with your friends. It was mostly you worrying over your parents and friends, hoping they would be fine.
You were curled up in a ball, sitting on your couch, while three other teens tried comforting you "but what if they get hurt?!" You shouted.

"Y/N"

"What if they get out of consciousness?!"

"Y/-"

"What if they die?!"

"Y/N!" Mina shouted, crossing her arms over her chest and frowning "they are pros! And we are talking about Bakugō, Deku, Kirishima, Iida, Momo and Todoroki! They will get him back!"

"B-but-"

"They will be fine, don't worry..." Sero said, trying to comfort you, rubbing your back soothingly, as the tears you tried to contain were flowing down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry for shouting..." Mina mumbled, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't cry...! It makes me want to cry too!" Denki whined. He was saying the truth tho, his eyes were already teary, as he came to sit besides you in the couch and hug you as tightly as he could.
A few minutes passed of Denki and you crying, hugging each other, when the door busted opened, revealing both your parents, looking exhausted, a few scratches, bruises and cuts over them and their suits. You jumped of the couch, running towards your fathers and hugging both of them. Tears were flowing down your eyes as you cried, soaking their tops.

"Y/N... It's alright... We are here..." Hizashi said, and both of them reciprocated the hug.

"Is everyone ok...?" You sniffled, looking up at the two taller man.

"Everyone is fine and safe at their homes..." Shota sighed, patting your head, making you smile, even if your eyes were still puffed and teary.

"God... You are the living image of them..." Hizashi said, his voice trembling, looking as if he was about to cry too.

"Of who...?" You asked, utterly confused, as you wiped your tears away.

"Your parents... The same looks as Takao, but the personality of Naguisa..." Hizashi said.

"You still have to tell me about them!" You smiled "but, you have to remember that you are my real parents... Family is not the ones that share your blood, but the ones that care about you and love you dearly"

"You are right... I'm glad to call you my daughter!" Hizashi said, squeezing you tightly.

"And I'm glad to call both of you my parents!" You said, and looked to the side, to see Shota wasn't there. Instead, he was talking with your friends.
You also smelled something not very pleasing "I love you and all, papa, but please go take a shower"

"Way you ruin the moment...!" He chuckled, letting you go "I'll hug you to death later" he smiled, as he headed towards the bathroom upstairs "Sho! Come take a shower!"

"Alright" Shota said, leaving your friends and going upstairs with Hizashi.

"Are you feeling better?" Mina asked, as you walked towards your friends

"A lot! Now that I know everyone is ok... Thanks for being here with me, I really appreciate it" you smiled warmly, when you heard a knock at your door. You ran to open it, to see no other than "Hitoshi!"

"You know each other?" Denki asked, and both of you nodded.

"We are practically siblings. Shota took him under his wing to train him, and we started to train together, and because his parents are never home, he is with us most of the time. Plus, our parents are friends, so I have known him all my life" you said, hugging your... 'brother' "why are you here? I hope I don't sound rude, I'm just curious"

"First, hey Denki. Second, daAAAAizawa told me to come since they got back and they apparently have something important to tell us" he said, blushing at the fact he almost called Aizawa dad.

"Toshi, you are practically family! You can Call Shota dad and Hizashi papa" you smiled, and he looked away "so... You know Denki?"

"Yeah, we are... Friends" he said, and you smirked "why do you have that face"

"What do you mean? My face it's like this" you wiggled your eyebrows.

"I didn't realize how ugly you were" he was the now smirking, as you pouted "I was just joking"

"Well, go sit with your... Boyfriend" you said, whispering that last world. He blushed a deep crimson, before going to sit besides Denki. Mina and you shared a sly look, as you walked back to the group.

"Sooooo, are you gays a couple?" Mina asked, getting in front the two boys

"No" Hitoshi answered.

"Yes" you said at the same time as him "come on! I've known you since forever! I know you like the guy!"

"And you like that black haired guy you are always talking about!" He shot back.

"I don't like Sero!"

"And I don't like Denki!"

"You like him! You blushed before!"

"And you blush whenever-"

"I didn't take part in raising those two" Shota bluntly said. You just realized him and your father were right behind you.

"Should we go?" Mina asked, and your blonde parent shook his head.

"You may have something to do with this, so don't worry about it" he said, and your four friends nodded "so... Well, since all of this is settled down and same-sex marriage is legal now..." Your father blushed, looking at Shota "well... We decided we will get married soon. July sixth, to be exact"

You started to tear up from the happiness that made you feel, rushing to hug them "we also thought that we may let you invite your friends" your raven haired parent said, and you nodded enthusiastically. Hitoshi stood up to pat your back, but the three of you trapped him in the hug.

"Family hug!" Hizashi and you shouted in unison. After a while, the hug broke, and the blonde kissed your forehead and Hitoshi's, then kissed his husband-to-be, who stood in the room until he left

"Y/N, can I ask you a favour...?" He asked, and you nodded "can you teach me a song to sing to him and surprise him at the wedding...?"

(A/N)

Sorry this took almost a month to come out! It's just, well, I had exams, the this whole situation came and well... Yeah. I want to say a few other things.
First of all, I really hope everyone is fine and safe. I don't want to make this long because I'm capable of writing a while Bible about this.

And now, the good stuff! The wedding! The thing about the song was an idea my friend KONE_13 gave me, and I wanted to ask if there was any song in particular you guys were thinking about!

Also, one last thing. I really enjoy writing this story, as well as the others I have, and I want them to be enjoyable for you, so if you have any type of request for them, like things you would like to see or ideas you have, feel free to tell me at the comments!

I think this is all I wanted to say, so, I will publish the next chapter as soon as I can! And please, stay safe!
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

~Melon-pan~