Another Make Out session (A/N: God what am I doing with my life?)

It’s about an hour later before I hear Dan his YouNow session. I had finished my homework a while ago and was spaced out, listening to music on my phone. I popped back into reality when I saw Dan looking down at me. I took out one of my headphones and smiled.

“You done?” Dan nods and I sit up, swinging my feet over the edge of his bed.

“My head hurts from doing homework,” I tell him, looking up at him.

“Aw poor you,” Dan replies and I blush, looking down at my feet.

“Just glad to have it done,” I say, giggling a bit.

“So you can be with me?” I hear Dan ask and I blush more, looking up at him and nodding. Dan laughs a bit, patting my head. I giggle like an idiot, smiling.

“Can I have another piggy back ride?” I ask, giggling and Dan rolls his eyes, laughing.

“I guess,” Dan says which gets me excited. I jump back so Dan can sit down on the edge of the bed. Then I climb onto his back before he stands up, my on his back.

“Yay!” Dan laughs as he starts running down the hallway. I hold on, laughing as he runs around the living room a bit. After a while, Dan slows down to a stop, panting.

“Ok enough piggy back rides for today,” He says and I laugh, sliding off him to the ground. Dan turns around to face me and I jump at him, hugging him.

“Thanks for that,” I say, kissing him. Dan smiles, kissing back which deepens the kiss. I feel Dan wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rest my hands on the back of his neck. When we break for a breath, Dan lifts me up from the ground and twirls me around. I freak out a bit, holding tightly onto him, hiding my face in my chest.

When I finally feel my feet touch the ground, I looked up at Dan laughing.

“What was that for!?” I ask and Dan laughs.

“I don’t know. Didn’t like it?”

“No I liked it but you scared me!” Dan laughs again and I blush. Time for some payback. Realizing Dan’s is facing away from the couch, I get give him a light push which startles him as he falls back on the couch.

“Whoa, what was THAT for?” Dan asks and I laugh, stepping closer to him.

“You did that for me and I need to do something for you,” I say before jumping on him, pressing my lips on his. Dan seems startled for a second but soon is kissing back, deepening it. I lay my arms behind his neck as he rests his hands on my back. I lose myself in our kiss and when I pop back into reality, I’m on my back, Dan sitting on top of me.

I quickly grab his shoulders and push him back. I’m panting, out of breath.

“What the hell happened?” I ask and Dan shrugs, laughing a bit. I join in on laughing as he gets off of me. I stay on my back, rubbing my face with my hands.

“Oh god we need to stop sometimes,” I say before sitting up.

“Yeah probably; what now?” I shrug, checking my phone for the time.

“I better get back to Tori and I’s apartment if I want to even continue college,” I say, laughing as I stand up.

“Yeah, I’ll get your pack from my room,” Dan says, leaving my in the living room. I watch him go before walking to his front door. Dan joins me soon after, carrying my pack. He hands me it and I smile awkwardly, blushing. Dan opens the door for me and I step outside before turning back to him.

“I’m probably going to have a lot to catch up on so maybe see you over the weekend?” Dan nods and I smile before waving goodbye and walking back into my own apartment.