The Dinner with Dan and Phil

A few hours later, I had finished making dinner when Tori joined me in the kitchen, wearing her normal clothes.

“Not getting all fancied up?” I joked and she glared at me.

“Funny,” She said, hitting me in the arm.

“Go change clothes, I’ll finish up here.” I sighed, going into my room to find some clean clothes. I pulled on gray leggings, a red plaid shirt and my red converse just as I heard the doorbell rang. Tori shouted that see was going to get it and I chuckled. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail before walking out into the living room where Tori was with Dan and Phil.

“Sorry, had to get ready,” I said, joining the group awkwardly.

“No its ok,” Dan said, turning to me. He looked me up and down before smiling.

“You look… nice,” He said, a small pause before giving me the compliment. I blushed a bit, looking down at what I was wearing.

“I really don’t like dressing up fancy, it’s not my thing.” I smiled awkwardly, still looking down at the ground.

“Well,” Tori said, interrupting us.

“Now that we are all here, we can eat!” Tori guided us all over to the dining table and I chuckled a bit. I helped Tori bring out the food before we all got seated down to eat. Tori and I sat on one side while Dan and Phil sat on the other side. We all sat and ate for a while and before I knew it, we were all gathered on the couch, talking.

I had sat at the edge, my knees pulled up to my chest, hoping Tori would take the seat next to me. But Tori had taken the seat next to Phil, who sat down on the other side of the couch. That left Dan, who sat right next to me.

I had gotten tired so I set my head on my knees, yawning. Tori must have noticed cause in the middle on a conversation, she said,

“Already tired Maya? You are always the one to get tired first.” I glared at her, yawning again.

“You try dealing with a class so early in the morning.” Tori chuckled and I rolled my eyes, tightening the grip around my legs. I felt Dan move a bit and I turned my head a bit to look. Dan had leaned back on the couch, laying his arms on the edge of the couch behind him. The arm next to me didn’t lay on the edge off the couch, but lay behind me.

I hid my face in my knees, blushing. Tori must have noticed me again cause when I peek out to look, Tori looking over at me, smiling. I smile, hiding my face again. That’s when I could feel the fangirling seeping through.

“I-I’m going to bed now,” I said, setting my feet slowly on the ground.

“Aw, Maya, you aren’t any fun,” Tori said, watching me stand up.

“Sorry, I just… need the sleep,” I say, rubbing my tired eyes.

“Have fun sleeping,” Phil says, smiling. I smile back and look behind me at Dan.

“We’ll miss ya,” Dan says, smiling. I feel my cheeks burn red. I chuckle a bit as I make my way into my room. I don’t change into my PJs; I just get into my bed and lay there, curled in a ball. I probably fell asleep pretty early because I’m half asleep when I hear someone walk into my room and turn off the lights. Then I fall completely asleep.