The Next Morning

-Going back to Maya's POV now but I will let u know whenever it changes to Tori's POV :D-

The next morning, my eyes flutter open to sunlight streaming through my window. I groan, sitting up in bed, my bed hair crazy. I slowly smooth my hair back down before standing up, grabbing my phone, and trudging into the living room.

I freeze walking into the living when I see Tori and Phil asleep on the couch. I giggle, seeing how Tori’s head rests on Phil’s shoulder and Phil’s arm is wrapped around Tori’s back. Smiling, I nudge Tori’s shoulder which wakes her up.

“Good morning sleepy head,” I tell her, seeing her look up at me. It takes her a second to notice Phil’s arm wrapped around her and at the exact moment, I pull out my phone and take a picture, giggling.

“Maya, you better delete that,” Tori says, glaring at me. I laugh a bit before walking into the kitchen so Tori can wake Phil up. Making some coffee, I hear Tori finally get Phil up. I pour coffee into 2 cups and walk back into the Kitchen were Tori and Phil are.

“Bye Tori! Bye Maya,” I hear Phil says, leaving the apartment.

“Well then,” I say, chuckling, handing Tori a cup of coffee.

“Shut up,” Tori says, taking the cup and sitting on the couch. I take a seat on the floor, for some stupid reason, and take a sip of the coffee.;

“You guys were cute together,” I say, holding the cup up to my lips. Tori rolls her eyes at me.

“Yeah, not as cute as you and Dan.” I blush, hiding my face in my cup as I took another sip. Tori giggles, watching me.

“But anyway, who was the one who turned off the lights in my room after I fell asleep?” I ask, knowing I didn’t turn off the lights. Tori thought a minute before a smile crept on her face.

“Maybe Phil and I didn’t notice but maybe it was Dan.” My whole face turns red. Tori giggles again, setting her cup down on the coffee table.

“You like him, admit it,” Tori says as I hide my face in my cup again.

“Maybe,” I whisper. Tori stands up and walks over to me.

“That’s adorable. I’ll take you cup,” she says, holding her hand up. I slowly hand her my cup before she grabs her and heads to the kitchen to clean up. I wait a second before standing up and heading to my room.

I get changed into white shorts, a pink sweater and my black converse before pulling my Minecraft creeper beanie over my still bed head hair. I grab my apartment keys, regret what I’m doing and then walk out of the apartment.