A chat with Dan

. I smiled seeing him. Unlike Tori, I could stay calm around famous people and favorite youtubers. And besides Markiplier, Dan was one of them.

“Hey,” He said, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

“Hi, you must be Phil’s roommate,” I replied, holding out my hand.

“I’m Maya. Me and my friend Tori just moved in yesterday.” Dan shook my hand and smiled back.

“Yeah I heard. Can I come in?” I nodded and stood to the side so Dan could walk in. Once he was inside, I shut the door behind him and followed him into the living room.

“Sorry for the mess on the couch; homework,” I said, walking pass him so I could get all my school stuff back into my backpack.

“That’s ok. You and Tori must be in college then?” He asked, taking a seat on the couch. I nodded, grabbing my now full backpack and setting in on the coat rack. I took a seat on the other side of the couch and sat crisscross, facing Dan.

“Decided to move to UK for college for a different experience… and the UK is a lot cooler than the US,” I said, chuckling a bit.

“I could guess you were from the states,” he said, and I chuckled again. Tori and I did have strong American accent.

“So what do you and Phil do?” I asked, even though I knew they were both youtubers.

“Oh, Phil and I aren’t in college. We, actually, do YouTube.” I smiled and nodded, acting like I didn’t know.

“Interesting job. Though I already knew that; Tori is probably fangirling over Phil right now,” I said, laughing a bit.

“Oh, fans you guys are?” Dan asked, laughing a bit and I nodded, smiling.

“Don’t worry, I’m able to hold in fangirling better than Tori can. Well, unless it’s Markiplier… then I can’t hold it in,” I said, laughing. Dan laughed too as I heard someone walking up behind me. I turned my head to see Tori walking toward the living room, Phil following behind. Phil noticed Dan and smiled.

“There you are Dan,” Phil said, walking over.

“Hey,” Dan said, acting casual and I laughed a bit.

“Yay we are all here! If you can excuse me, I need to talk to Maya,” I heard Tori say and I rolled my eyes standing up.

“Sorry,” I said, leaving Dan and Phil in the living room as I followed Tori into the Kitchen.