Their last talk?

A/N: OMG! I'm finally putting out the last chapter! I got the courage to do it and here it is! I hope you like it and thanks to @MS_PHANTASTIC for just... uh... idk just thank her! xD

When we got to the apartment, I realized I forgot my key. Knocking on the door, Tori answered a few moments later. When she saw I was with Dan, she smiled big and moved out of the way. Phil was sat on the couch, watching.

As we walked in, Tori and I quickly high fived. I heard Dan chuckle as we all gathered on the couch.

"You guys seem really happy," Dan said, sitting down next to Phil, resting his arm on the couch behind Phil. I saw Phil hesitantly slightly lean into Dan.

"Who wouldn't?" I said, chuckling and Tori nodded in agreement. Dan rolled his eyes at us and chuckled.

"Well then; you caught us," Dan said, resting his arm on Phil's shoulder. I looked over at Tori and her smile which was just a big as mine.

"How long have you guys liked each other?" I asked, sitting crisscross on the couch.

"A few years, I guess," Dan said and Phil nodded in agreement.

"Awe, that's so cute," I reply and let out a soft giggle, glancing over at Tori.

"So this is fine with you two?" Phil asks and we both nod.

"I don't mind."

"A lot more boys out there," Tori says with makes me laugh.

"You've already got your eye on that one guys in your morning class, don't you?" I ask her as I see her face blush.

"I-I don't know who you are talking about," she says with makes me hold in my laughter.

"What's his name? ...Griffin?" I say which quickly ends up with Tori's hand over my mouth, shutting me up with makes Dan and Phil laugh.

"Well, we better leave you two to... whatever is going to happen," Dan says with a laugh as he stands up, pulling Phil up too.

"Great idea," Tori says with a chuckle and I roll my eyes, pushing her off of me and standing up.

"We'll see you guys around? I mean, we are still friends, right?" I say which causes Dan to chuckle.

"Of course! You guys are awesome!" he says and I smile. I can't resist it and I hug him tightly and he just laughs and hugs back. Tori hugs Phil before we wave them goodbye and they leave. Once they're gone, I turn slowly to Tori.

"So, Griffin-"

"No!" She almost shouts, literally tackling me to the ground. I laugh and push her off, sitting up.

"Don't worry; I'll shut up about him." I say which causes Tori to calm down. Tori thanks me before getting up and walking off to her room, leaving me on the floor. I sigh and looks around, remembering all the great memories that has happen since Tori and I moved here.

We became friends with Dan and Phil, more than friends, then found out their real love for eachother.

"Huh... that could be a cool fanfic," I say out loud before getting an idea. I quickly get up and runs to my room, grabbing my laptop and plopping onto the bed. Pulling out a word document, I think of a title. Smiling, I type one in.

Dating Dan and Phil 

A/N: That's it! That's the ending. I hope you all liked it! I enjoyed writing this story and... there might be something special coming up soon with this. What do you call it... a rewritten? *chuckles* See ya guys later, love ya <3