Tori's Side of That Night

-Quick note this chapter was written by ToriKat0302 for her POV because if I did it I would screw it up badly so...

enjoy this chapter written by my BFF ToriKat0302!-

Tori POV

"We'll miss ya!!" Dan shouted at Carissa while I was trying not to laugh and Phil was smiling shaking his head , I think we both were thinking the same thing. Dan noticed our smiles. "What's so funny?" He asked and both Phil and I started to laugh.

"Looks like someone has a crush," I said as I slowly stop laughing.

"I don't know what your talking about," Dan said as his face was bright red.

"Don't lie Daniel, we now your little secret," Phil said and Dans face got even darker red.

"I think I should be leaving," Dan said awkwardly shuffling to the front door.

"Dan we were just teasing you!" I said trying to get him back.

"No no, it's fine I just have to do a younow thing," he said. "See you later Phil!" And slam went the front door.

"I feel guilty," Phil said but then smiled. "I'll get over it." Making me laugh.

"So do you want to watch a movie, I mean it's only 10," I said. "I would say video games but I haven't gotten out games systems hooked up yet."

"Sure, what do you have?" Phil asked.

"Well mostly adventure and horror movies me and Maya don't really like those fluffy movies," I said opening the suitcase full of movies.

"Same, HEY! Can we watch insidious 1 and 2!" Phil said picking up both movies from the suitcase.

"Yes! I love both of the movies," I said and put in insidious 1 and sat next to Phil.

During the first movie I noticed Phil has gotten closer to me, I shouldn't say anything or he might get uncomfortable.

After the first movie I put in the second one, it was 12 a.m and I was starting to get tired but I noticed Phil was wide awake. I don't remember what happened next but I think I passed out next to Phil on the couch.

I woke up to someone shaking me, it was Maya. "Good morning sleepy head," she said. I looked around the room, I was still in the living room and I was laying on the couch. Then I noticed a third arm around my stomach. I turned and saw it was Phil's. I looked over at maya who was giggling and took a picture.

"Maya you better delete that," I whispered yelled. Then pulled my attention to Phil who slept like a little angel. "Phil...." I said trying to wake him up quietly but that wasn't working. So I got close to his ear and yelled, "PHILIP GET UP," and that woke him up. He jumped off the couch when he noticed what position he was at and blushed.

"I... I am....I," Phil said with blush as red as a tomato.

"It's okay Phil, sorry that I feel asleep on you last night," I said scratching the back of my head.

"I'm sorry also, I should go," Phil said awkwardly leaving.

"It's okay Phil!" I shouted. "See you later!"

"Bye Tori! Bye Maya!" And that is the last thing we heard from him that the door slammed.

"Well then," Maya said looking at me laughing.

"Shut up."