Phan is real!!

-Maya’s POV; Next Morning-

When I finally wake up that morning, I slid out of bed and walk out to the living room, only stumbling once.

“Morning,” I hear Tori shout from the kitchen and I plop down on the couch.

“Morning.” I set my feet up on the coffee table as Tori comes out with two cups of coffee. She sit down next to me and hands me a cup. I take it without hesitating.

“So what’s the plan today?” Tori asks, taking a sip of her coffee. I smirk, setting my coffee on the coffee table.

“I think it’s finally time… to confront them,” I say and Tori stares at me.

“Are you sure?”

I nod and smile. Tori smiles back.

“Ok then, should I give them a call?”

“Let’s wait till this afternoon; Dan actually want’s to hang out today surprisingly,” I tell her, standing up.

“Then How about you confront Dan and I’ll confront Phil?” I turn to Tori, I big smile on my face.

“Awesome idea!”

“Ok then,” Tori says, standing up.

“Then after, we can meet up here with them,” she finishes and I nod. After that, I head into the shower while Tori calls Phil. Once I’m showered and dressed, I text Dan letting him known I’ll be outside in a bit. After that, I stuff my phone in my pocket and head out to the living room where Tori is with Phil.

“Hey Phil,” I say, greeting him.

“Hey Maya; going out?”

“Hanging with Dan,” I tell him. I nod to Tori, smiling before heading out of the apartment and down the stairs to outside.

Walking outside, I run into Dan whose back is facing the entrance.

“Oh sorry,” He says, chuckling awkwardly as he turns to face me.

“It’s okay! Ready to go?” I ask and he nods. We start walking down the pavement, side by side; not holding hands or anything. Soon, we reach the park where we were going to meet and where I was going to confront him. We take a seat on the grass, facing each other.

“So,” I start, leaning a bit forward.

“I need to talk to you about something.”

“Yeah; what is it?”

“So, I just noticed this yesterday and well… Do you like someone else?” Dan stared at me and just by the look in his eyes, I knew the answer.

“Well, um-“

“You like Phil; am I right?” I said, interrupting him. Dan stared at me, eyes wide, before sighing. His gaze went to the grass.

I smiled, giggling.

“I knew it!” I said, falling onto my back, fangirling a bit. Once that was done, I looked over at Dan who was watching me, a bit concerned.

“What?” I said, laughing, running a hand through my hair to smooth it down.

“You aren’t, like, mad or anything?” I giggled a bit and crawled over to him.

“Mad? No; I’m happy for you guys!! Wait; does Phil like you back?” Dan waited a second before nodding. I started fangirling again, falling onto my side. Dan watched me, chuckling. Once I was finally calm, I sat up and giggled.

“Dan; I’m breaking up with you so you can be with Phil!” I said, standing up.

“Oh, uh, okay,” Dan said, smiling. I smiled back, holding a hand out for him. He took it and I helped him up. That’s when my ringer went off.

“It’s Tori!” I said, pulling out my phone and answering.

“Hello?”

“Well?” I heard her ask, a bit anxious. I laughed, taking a glance over at Dan.

“You tell me first?”

“I asked first!” I laughed again.

“Phan’s real Tori; See you at the apartment,” I told her before hanging up. I heard Dan sigh and I looked over at him.

“What?”

“You and Tori planned this all; did you guys?” I gigged, nodding as I took ahold of his sleeve and started dragging him back to the apartment.