The End of the Day

When Tori and I were in the kitchen, Tori suddenly turned around, a big smile on her face.

“I can’t believe Dan and Phil are in our new apartment!” She exclaimed, keeping it down so they couldn’t hear her. I chuckled nodded.

“Yeah, can’t believe ether. How long it take before you fangirled in front of Phil?” Tori blushed a bit and pushed me playfully.

“Not funny… and a few minutes to answer your question,” she said, folding her arms over her chest. I laughed and looked back towards the living room.

“Maybe we will become friends with them! Oh, or maybe more!!” Tori exclaimed and I laughed. I knew what she meant.

“But what about Phan?” Tori paused a second, probably thinking.

“Phan can wait!” She said, walking pass me into the living room. I shook my head in laughter before joining her back in the living room with Dan and Phil.

We all chatted for hours until Dan and Phil finally had to go back to their apartment. Tori wanted them to stay, but it was like midnight. We quickly got their numbers before leading them to the front door.

“Maybe see you guys later?” Tori asked and Phil shrugged, looking over at Dan.

“Sure, why not?” Dan said and Tori smiled. Tori said goodbye to Phil and I said goodbye to Dan. They both said their goodbyes before walking across the small hallway to their apartment. I closed the door and Tori jumped up and down before landing on the couch.

“We are friends with Dan and Phil I can’t believe it!” I laughed, leaning over the edge of the couch to look at her.

“Yeah, I know. We better get to bed, we have classes tomorrow,” I replied.

“Yeah, YOU do. Why did you choose a class so early in the morning!?” I rolled my eyes and stood up.

“Cause it was the only one available. And plus it’s my Teaching Education class so I don’t mind,” I said before heading to my room. Walking into my room, I got into my PJs before laying in the dark on my bed. It only took a few minutes before I fell asleep.