Entry 1

Dear Diary,

It's been about two years since everything happened. Two years since we moved to the UK. Two years since... them. We don't talk about it much. We are all still friends, don't worry, but we don't mention the relationships. 

Are we all glad that we broke up? I don't know. I'm okay with it but I still miss him. Don't know my roommates thoughts about it but she probably thinks the same.

But I've noticed something. Something deep inside me. I know what it is but I hate to think about it. Think about the feelings deep inside me. The... jealousy. I hate to call it that but I am. I'm jealous. Of who? Well... I'm jealous of them. The ones dating. But I think I'll just keep it quiet. Keep it to myself. No one needs to know. 

I am not jealous. 

I'll just keep telling my self that. And what do I do if they both break up? If they have some argument and end it? Will he come back to me? Will I go back to him? What would happen to all ours friendships? Everything we'd been through? I don't think I'll be able to sleep now that I'm thinking about all of this. I better try to sleep now.

Oh, one last thing. I got bored a week ago; decided to write about all that had happened. The relationships. The dates. The love. The closeness. I wrote about all of it. I'll most likely delete it later, it's weird to read it over and say to myself,

All of that happened. Everything single bit.

It's very rare for a fan to end up dating their idol. But it happened. Every single memory. 

...

Well, I better go and get to sleep. I might go out to coffee with him tomorrow, just to hang and talk. 

But somethings up. Something bad. I can see, I think anyone could if they knew. Something is going to happen that will change our 4 lives forever...

Night, me.