14. New friends

The boy bit his bottom lip. His dark eyes slid from the door towards Namjoon's family to the stairs to Namjoon's upstairs bedroom.

A/n: My kingdom has spoken:

Should Jungkook log in into Namjoon's acc and message FmL#13?

Yes

Without any regrets, he tiptoed upstairs.

Everything looked exactly the same as it used to when he was little. Only now there were more pictures on the walls of Namjoon. He walked quietly down the hall to the familiar bedroom door. He opened it carefully and closed it behind him.

The bedroom gave Jungkook a nice warm feeling in his stomach again. Which he got more and more lately, especially now that he was in the house of his old memories and good times. The times when his parents were still together and when he was just a simple happy child.

Not much had changed in Namjoon's room. There were only slightly less pokemon posters and more weights on the ground. Jungkook didn't know that Namjoon uses those.

And his bed was bigger now, but you have to if you have such tall limbs like Namjoon.

Jungkook quickly tiptoed to the desk that had one of the latest computers on top of it. He sat in the gamer's chair and pushed away the sweatpants that were on the chair so that he could sit quietly.

He immediately discovered the photos pinned to the wall on a bulletin board.

He saw Namjoon's grandmother at the top right and smiled

He saw Namjoon's grandmother at the top right and smiled. Even photos of them two in the past were pinned to it.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he saw the two characters from the anime My hero academia.

"What a simp." He whispered with a small smile.

Then he saw the other guys he'd never seen before. Were those Namjoon's other friends? He never knew that Namjoon had friends besides him... well... not that they were real friends. Jungkook dislikes that overhyped kid anyway.

Jungkook had been home for so long, for over more than a year because of his depression and all that other difficult stuff.

Namjoon had been obliged to make new friends cause his one friend was depressed. And because Jungkook had been home for a year, he had to do that year over at school. So Namjoon is one class above him.

But he had never seen these boys, not that he cared about other kids in his class.

He tried not to think about it too much even though he felt irritation every time he looked at Namjoon's happy face on those pictures with those other guys.

The dark-haired boy turned on the computer and was startled by the start-up sound.

Immediately he pushed his hands on the speakers next to it as if it would help. His heart was pounding tensed against his chest.