11. Don't leave me!

A/n: My kingdom (my fandom name aka you) has spoken.

Should Jungkook quit the misson?

YES

"I can't..." Jungkook quietly whispered. "I can't love myself."

The pink pillow, the pink bed, the pink desk and the pink walls faded slowly. 

Jungkook looked briefly at the perfect boy in the mirror. The boy seemed sad and had tears in his eyes. It seemed as if he himself wasn't satisfied with his looks either.

But at the very last moment he saw the boy pull away from his reflection and began to make his own movements. 

The boy smirked while he formed a word with his lips. 

"Weak."

The word repeated in his head even after he removed the VR Box

His cheeks felt wet and he wiped away the tears. He blew his nose irritated.

"Yes, I'm weak." He got up angrily and pushed his desk chair away. "I can't even complete one simple fucking mission without a stupid red haired boy helping me." He grabbed his dark locks of hair and dropped his body on his bed. 

"Stupid game." He mumbled and closed his eyes. More tears rolled down his cheek on the bed. "I hate this world, I hate this-"

Suddenly he heard the VR box vibrate. He immediately pushed himself up with his elbows.

YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE!

DO YOU WANNA SEE WHO MESSAGED YOU?

Yes

Or

No

A message? Jungkook thought. Who the fuck wants to message me?

Jungkook crawled off his bed and grabbed his desk chair again and sat down on it.  He picked up his banana milk again so he could calm himself down.

DO YOU WANNA SEE WHO MESSAGED YOU?

Yes

Or

No

It's: YS_Daddy_JH!