10. Love yourself💕

YOU HAVE CHOSEN:

Love yourself💕

EXCELLENT CHOICE!

PLEASE PUT ON THE VR BOX!

Jungkook put the VR box on his head. He saw nothing, everything was dark.

Suddenly the letters appeared again just like the first time he played a mission.

ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE YOUR SIGHT?

Yes

Or

Absolutely

THE GAME WILL START ANY SECOND!

To be honest, that mission was pretty scary

The boy just hoped he would solve this mission in the first try. He will get more blackcoins if he wins it.

The mission is called love yourself. How hard can that be? Loving yourself...

Jungkook nervously gulped while the game was still loading.

He brought the straw that came in contact with his favorite drink back to his lips and let the cooling drink settle him.

He didn't knew what to expect.

When Jungkook opened his eyes again, he saw a cute pink room. 

Cushions in the shape of hearts were scattered on the light pink four-poster bed.  The walls and floor were also pink, everything was pink, even the pink cupboards and the pink computer that stood on the pink desk with the pink desk chair. 

"What the hell is this?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded as he looked around.

"It's a pink room, sir."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And hello Error."

"Hello, sir."

The boy walked quietly through the room and looked around for something that would give him some kind of hint of what he should do.

He sighed. "Error, what is the point of all of this? What am I supposed to do?"

"Love yourself, sir."