4. [A NEW USER HAS JOINED THE GAME!]

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he could only see black.

Why did his body hurt so much? Where is he? Did those cute bunny's drugged him!?

Jungkook tried to pull the blindfold off, but his hands were attached to a metal pole that was very strong.

"Fuck." The boy mumbled when he knew he couldn't escape.

"Error?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Where am I?"

"In the basement, sir."

"The fuck" Jungkook again mumbled. "Why am I here?! How can I escape?!"

"I can't tell you that, sir."

"Why not!?"

"I can't spoil the game, sir."

"Fuck that game! I quick! Stop the game!" Jungkook yelled in panic while he tried to get his hands free. He felt the cold ground and knew he was sitting on the ground.

"You can't stop, sir."

"Yes I can! I'm the gamer and I can stop whenever I want!"

"You can only stop playing when you succeed the mission or when you die."

Jungkook tried to breath in and out to make his body calm down. "What are my options?" He asked irritated.

YOUR OPTIONS:
- Keep sitting
- Try to tear the tape apart
- Scream for help
- Pretend to be dead
- Kill yourself

"What kind of shit options are that?!" Jungkook yelled while he had read the options.

"Those are your only choices, sir."

"Alright..."

- Try to tear the tape apart

"Maybe that will work."

[A USER HAS JOINED THE GAME]

"What the hell!? Who is watching me!?" Jungkook yelled but suddenly felt a hand on his mouth, keeping him quiet

"Be quiet... they can hear you." A not familiar voice said.

Another hand pulled away the blindfold and Jungkook could finally see.

"That blue bunny costume really suits you Jungkook."