12. Spicy noodles with banana milk

A/n: My kingdom has spoken:

Should Jungkook's mom see a doctor?

YES

Warning: Long ass chapter
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Second warning: Triggering
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "I'm calling an ambulance." He said to her as he continued to type in the number.

He had a certainty in his voice that even his mother couldn't change.

He wants this to stop. The boy comes down more often meeting his mother on the floor. Every time, fear grabs him again that one day she will not open her eyes.

He has nobody but his mother... and yes... his father who always pays for everything but is never there for him.

He is with his other family, his better family. He only gives Jungkook and Jungkook's mother money because he feels guilty.

But it was all Jungkook's fault.

The woman tried to push her body up with her hands, but the strength in her arms was gone. Her arms began to shake and she lowered her body to the floor again. "Please don't call them." She begged him again.

"112, what's your emergency?" The woman on the other line asked.

Jungkook's eyes looked at his mom. He could see the panic, trying to push herself up again.

"Jungkook," she whispered. "No." She tried to grab his ankle but he stepped away from her.

"My mom fainted and she can't stand up anymore, I don't know what to do." He was startled by the panic in his own voice.

"Where are you right now?" She asked.

"At home." He answered and told his address.

"What's your name boy?" The woman asked.

"Jungkook."

"Alright Jungkook listen to me, does your mother have any medical problems or symptoms?" The woman asked as he could hear her type something in.

"Uhm," He looked again at his mom. "Not that I know."

"Is she on medication?"

He shook his head. "I really don't know."

Why can't he even answer those simple questions?! Why does he know nothing about his mom?!

His mom always helped him with every stupid illness he has and he doesn't know anything about her. It's his mom for god sake!

He's always upstairs and playing that stupid game, he doesn't pay any attention to her.

He could feel himself panicking and he started breathing harder. The boy grabbed his dark hair.

His throat felt dry and he had difficulty swallowing. "Fuck," he mumbled in panic and tears suddenly fell down his cheeks again. "I can't do this."

His eyes were looking around in the living room, he saw his mother still on the floor with her eyes closed. "It's all my fault."

"Jungkook? It's going to be okay, I'm sending an ambulance." She said but he didn't hear it.

"It's my fault she's in this situation right now, I ruined it all, I ruined her and I ruined him. It's my fault they broke up, it's my fault she's like this right now." He couldn't stop thinking, he tried to wipe away the tears, but they were exchanged for new ones.