5. MEDICINE

Warning: You'll get more information about the characters
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What does YS and JH stand for?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"You will find out yourself if you're smart enough." Jhope smiled to the boy and then stood up. "But we need to move."

"Why?"

"Oh never mind! We need to leave!" Jungkook smiled akward while he almost got a heart attack when the warning came up

Jhope grabbed the boy his hand and then opened a door.

It would have taken forever if Jungkook had to do all this himself.

Jhope must have played this mission really often.

But even though this is a game and Jhope is just another user... why could Jungkook feel his warm hand against his?

He could swear he could even hear Jhope breathing.

Jhope pulled him on the stairs as he felt the walls pushing against his body. "Jhope...?"

"Yes, bunny?" The red haired boy asked.

"The walls!" Jungkook yelled when he got almost pressed between the walls but Jhope had pulled him through the door.

They were in the living room...

All the bunny's that were busy in the room at that time turned their heads. They blinked at the same time, but then they opened their mouths and screamed loudly.

Jungkook put his free hand on his ear, but the screams only got worse.

Then he felt Jhope pulling him along.

Jungkook looked behind him and saw the bunny's running towards them. The boys didn't know how fast they had to run.

It was so scary! Jungkook had never seen that before.