Chapter 41 "A Long Day"

Começar do início

K: "so what are we watching?"

C: "let's watch The Woman in Black?"he suggested

K: "no I hate horror films!"I whined

L: "to bad!"

I threw him a death glare.

L: "sorry, sorry!"he said afraid I would murder him.

Michael pressed play and I felt scared already even though all it showed was the warnings and shit. I felt myself shaking and shivering.

A: "it's alright I'll protect you from the demons"he whispered into my ear kissing the side of my head as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer.

I nuzzled my face into his chest taking in his sent. And damn he smelt good.

~~~~

Every time something scary pops up I would scream and hide my face in Ashton's chest,he would stroke my back for comfort while the lads laugh at me.

K: "dicks!"I pouted.

C: "love ya!"

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the telly.

I sighed and checked the time it was 1:35 and the concert wasn't until 7:30 but sound check was at 2:30.

K: "I'm gonna go get ready for sound check we've got a little under an hour"

I got up and walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower.

I squeezed some of the shampoo into my hand and massaged it into my scalp. After I washed it off I applied conditioner to my hair mostly the ends and rinsed it all off. Finally I scrubbed body wash onto my whole body and shaved my legs carefully.

Once I completely finished my shower I got out and dried my body wrapping a tower around me. I then blew dry my hair leaving it natural.

I tip toed to the bedroom and picked some cloths and tip toed back to the bathroom.

I slipped on my undergarments and changed into my maroon sweat pants, a singlet and my black patten leather Dr. martens.

I walked back to the lounge and sat next to Ashton checking the time, it was 2:03.

K: "guys it's 2:03 I suggest you get ready"

They all shot up and ran either to the bathroom or the the bedroom.

~~~~~

When they were all ready we jumped into the van making sure we locked the door and had all our things such as wallets and phones.

Once we got there we casually walked in towards the stage and sound check went on.

~~~~~

It was 6:45 and the boys go on in less then an hour. Sound check went great but I still feel a little anxious about my performance with all the 'what if's' haunting me.

For tonight I'm wearing a grey crop top with black leather short sleeves, a black skater skirt and my black Dr. martens. I curled my hear into soft loose ringlets and did a natural makeup look as usual.

I'm with the boys in their dressing room listening to random shit. Then there was a knock on the door.

M: "come on!"he called in a girly voice.

We all laughed as Harry's head popped into the room and ran towards me.

H: "Pretzel!"he cheered crashing me into a tight hug.