"Oh, really?" You grab the back of his neck and pull him down to you, crushing his lips against yours. You moan against him as you taste the familiar peppermint in his mouth. He cups your face and tilts your head up, giving him access to your neck. He leaves love bites all the way down to your collarbone, sucking and making the heat rise in your underwear. You push your thighs together, trying to ease the tension as he begins to place a trail of kisses all the way down to your chest until he reaches your knickers. He places kisses on top of your knickers where your clit would be, before slowly pulling your them off. He dives down and licks up your slit, sending shivers down your body. He grabs your leg and lifts it over his shoulder, giving him more access to you. He begins to lick and suck on your clit, before sliding a finger inside of you. You arch your back in pleasure, "Draco?"

"Hmm?" He murmurs against you, making you squirm.

"Oh god, do that again." He obliges and you wriggle underneath the pleasure.

"Draco, how are we going to get Potter inside the Ministry?" He stops and lifts his head, his mouth and chin glistening with your wetness against the light.

"You're seriously thinking about Potter right now?"

"Sorry, I'm just worried."

"Just, relax. You-know-who has a plan. Can I please explain it to you later?"

"Yes, sorry." You roll your eyes at him.

He dives back down and continues to suck, pushing his finger back inside and curling it. Adding another finger, and another. Hitting that spot you've grown to love. You push your worries aside and focus on Malfoy.

Your hands run down and grab a fistful of his hair, making him thrust his fingers into you harder and harder, curling them around and igniting your body.

"Draco, that's it, I-I'm gunna,"

You can't finish your sentence before all the muscles in your body tighten and you come in his mouth.  Still riding on your high, he keeps sucking at your entrance for a few more moments, licking all your juices up.

"You taste so fucking good." He stands up, wiping his chin as you blush. He goes to grab you your uniform and robes, bringing them back to the bed.

"More alert now?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.  You scoff and playfully bat his arm, taking the clothes from him and starting to get dressed. While you're getting ready he explains the plan for Potter, that the Dark Lord will use legilimency to access his mind, and manipulate him into wanting to go to the Ministry by using Sirius Black. You-know-who thinks it's foolproof. We just have to make sure the teachers don't stop him from getting there, particularly Umbridge, it sounds easy enough. You and Draco patrol the halls for a couple of hours, stealing a few moments to kiss him under the moonlight.

The next day you and Draco see Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood heading to the seventh floor. You both follow closely behind, and see a door materialise from the wall.

"The Room of Requirement." You mutter. Draco looks at you, puzzled. "I stumbled across it last year, I was actually trying to hide from you and Pansy. It just appeared and I slipped inside, suffice to say, you never found me." He drops his eyes and looks downcast.

"You know, I never really apologised for the way I treated you all those years. So, I know it's not good enough, but this is me apologising. I really am sorry."

"That's okay, it's in the past. Don't worry about it. I'm tougher than you think." He grabs your hand and kisses the ring he gave you, making you smile.

"We have to tell Umbridge."

The next day, you return to the same spot. This time with the rest of the Inquisitorial Squad and Umbridge. She steadies herself and points her wand at the centre of the wall.

"Bombarda Maxima." The wall on the seventh floor explodes open, leaving dust particles flying everywhere. You look to Draco who has his wand drawn and is smirking at Potter. Umbridge said she would take it from there, so you and Draco headed back to his dorm.

The next day you found out that Potter hadn't even got in trouble, Dumbledore took the wrap for him. Bastard. No the wonder Draco called him Saint Potter all the time, you were beginning to agree with him. You tried to forget about Potter and focus on your OWL's, power studying for the next week. Your first exam was Monday. You had Charms first, then Potions. Then Tuesday you had Transfiguration followed by History of Magic. And that was the day you had to help Draco ensure Potter was at the Ministry.

Come Monday, the Great Hall had been cleared of the usual house tables following breakfast, replaced by rows and rows of desks.  You entered the hall, hoping you had studied enough. You really enjoyed Charms, but you had become quite distracted this year with everything that had happened.

You find the desk with your name on and take a seat, Draco is a couple of rows ahead of you and Lux quite a few behind. The exam begins and you open your paper.

'Please state the incantation and hand movement for the levitation charm.' You scoff to yourself, easy. You start writing 'Wingardium Leviosa.'  You remember because Hermione had drummed into you how to properly pronounce the incantation as Weaslebee had been so hopeless at it.

You fly through the rest of the exam, feeling relatively confident. Potions, next. Again, one of your favourites. And you had been studying with Draco who was easy the top of your class.

You sail through that exam, furiously scribbling down your answers. You only look up once you've finished, and notice Draco hasn't even broke a sweat, sitting twirling his quill between his fingers. Smug git.

Now you just had to get through your exams tomorrow, then you could focus on helping Draco.

Please vote/comment/share!! 💕💕