50: A cycle ends, another begins

Start from the beginning

At that moment, the two men ran past her, focusing solely on Jungkook and ignoring Hani who was in between the furniture, crutched down, breathing rapidly and holding back the tears. One of them slammed his body on Jungkook, making the Alpha fall. Immediately, they went for him but, in a lucky move, Jungkook was able to kick one of them backwards. He grabbed the other by the neck harshly, causing the male to open his mouth gasping for air as he hit Jungkook's hands repeatedly, trying to escape his grip. Still holding onto him, Jungkook smashed his head continuously on the ground, ignoring the splashes of blood that hit and tainted his face. The poor girl felt nauseous and weak, Jungkook was smashing the men's head right in front of her and she could hear everything. The sound of breaking, the screams, the gushy sound of blood leaving the man's head. Her eyes widened in shock at how Jungkook kept going, despite the fact that the man was no longer breathing. His mouth was open, his eyes empty and rolled to the back of his head, his body limp as blood pooled around him. The other man, that Jungkook had kicked away, had gotten up and all he did was put a single hand on Jungkook's shoulders. The blood thirsty Alpha pulled him, the man flying above Jungkook's hair and falling right on top of his deceased companion. He didn't have a single second to acknowledge what was happening – his head was no longer attached to his body.

Hani was too immersed, too disgusted and scared of everything that was happening in front of her, that she failed to notice how one man had dragged his body towards her. His hand took a hold of her ankle, startling the already frightened girl. In the midst of all the fear, she was able to still have the energy to kick the man in the head, repeatedly, desperately trying to get him off of her. Jungkook's hand came into the picture, reassuring yet scaring the girl. Right in front of her, he lifted the man by the back of his neck, his grip so tight on him that the man opened and closed his mouth in panicking breaths, his eyes teary. Using the furniture next to Hani as a weapon, Jungkook placed the man's chin at the pointy edge. The man shook his head side to side, tears falling from his eyes.

"Next time your Alpha tries to kill me..." Jungkook spoke in between gritted teeth, using his Alpha voice to scare even more the male. "Tell him, to put a bit more effort into it."

Hani closed her eyes in shock; the blood splattered onto her. When she opened her eyes again, her heart beat furiously fast in her ribcage; a headless body was laid down just a few inches away from her. Looking up at the once brown furniture, now decorated with spots of blood, her hand reached out to cover her mouth. The man's head was on top of the furniture, his eyes still wide open, placed as if he was some sort of decoration for everyone to see.

The girl's whole body trembled as if a lightning had fallen on her. She felt Jungkook's soft yet bloody hands, hold hers and slowly help her up. Her eyes were still glued on the bloody and gory sight in front of her. The once brown, warm and cozy cabin that she had spent so many days loving Jungkook and being happy, had turned into a war ground.

"Hani, don't look at it" Jungkook whispered against her ear; his bloodied cheeks caressing hers as he guided her through the cabin. "We need to go now"

Her hands reached for her eyes and she rubbed them shakingly, trying to erase the tears that clouded them. Jungkook pushed the bed out of its place, dragging it to the center of the room. Then, he opened the window and extended his hand for Hani to take. With wobbly legs, the girl walked towards him, leaving footprints of blood behind her. She, now, understood that the square that Jungkook had drew on her palm was the window.

"Get out through here and find some place to hide behind the waterfall or inside the cave" Jungkook explained, shielding his own pain and insecurity. Ever since he had touched her, the girl trembled, she refused to look at him. "I'll go to you once I think it's safe"