when we finally arrived dante and simba walked in front of us like always while zion and i followed hand in hand, "so what kind of tacos are we making?" i asked smiling, "i saved the ingredients in my notes." he stated then pulled out his phone and showed me the list in his notes.

so we walked around getting each ingredient for the tacos while dante and simba walked with us vibing with each other, and of course i couldn't walk around peacefully because zion would randomly slap my ass or whisper some dirty shit into my ear.

but i'm in love with that dumbass so i gotta put up with it, "ooh what if we make ice cream sundaes too? as our dessert." zion suggested as i put the last thing we needed into our shopping cart which was hot sauce, "i'm down." i stated smiling which made him excitedly smile.

"i'll take dante and simba to get ice cream and you can go get sprinkles and chocolate for it."

"okay, but i want fruit too."

"we'll get it on the way."

"alright."

so i smiled and walked off to get chocolate and sprinkles while the boys went to get ice cream and fruit, when i got to the aisle with all the food decorations i stood in front of a few different sprinkles, ones just chocolate, rainbow ones, silver and golden ones.

i didn't know which ones to pick so i got the chocolate bars first, just two plain milk chocolate because that's the best chocolate, then when i went back to picking sprinkles a guy randomly walked up beside me.

which i thought was because he was getting sprinkles too.. but then he started talking to me, "hard decisions." he mumbled and i just nodded because what was i meant to say, "so why do you need sprinkles?" he asked like it was any of his business.

"oh i'm making ice cream sundaes."

"cool, i'm kane by the way."

"oh uh- i'm quinn."

"that's a name i don't hear very often, it's beautiful."

i just nodded because how else am i meant to respond to that so i just made small talk, "so how old are you?" he asked with a smile, "twenty four, you?" i mumbled and continued to look at the sprinkles then eventually picking the rainbow and golden ones.

"i'm twenty eight, so we're only four years apart."

"oh cool."

"are you single?"

"no i have a uh- boyfriend."

i was debating on saying husband but zion's not my husband yet, "oh- how long have you been with him?" he asked with a raised brow, "six months tomorrow." i mumbled and nodded, "that's not that long." he said while i was a little confused and hoping dante would randomly run up to me right about now, that normally scares guys away.

"i guess."

"is he treating you like he should be?"

"and how should he be treating me?"

"like a queen, is he?"