031

"Okay this round, I'm not gonna lose her again." He said as they ran around the lobby. The white colored astronaut spun vigorously as Faye followed along too. "Let's just hope I'm not imposter." He sighed and was relieved to know he was Crewmate at the Mira HQ map.

"Oh fuck. You know what. This is fine. I think I can find my way around here." (Y/n) groaned, heading to storage first as she talked to her 2,000 audience that has been growing since she has been known to play and simp for the others in the games. "Okay so, right off the bat I doubt it'll be Corpse because I just saw him do wires but I also know he doesn't have the patience to do tasks." She said as she finally reached storage. "Okay so Sykkuno is at balcony, I saw him pass by and I think I saw Edison pass by him too. So if he does I'll just call him out. I'm not good at this map but we're learning somehow." She said to herself as she fixed the wires. "They're still there so I guess they're doing asteroids. I wanna check but I wanna get my tasks as fast as possible." She went to the vending machine and instantly remembered about Corpse.

Whenever Corpse had this task he would often vent one item out and go to another task without completing it. It always frustrated the girl at how he leaves things half way done and goes to another task but what can she do except do her own tasks and report his body.

She went over to the balcony right as she was finished with her venting machine task that was tedious which now makes since why Corpse doesn't do that task.

(Y/n) gasped to see a body at the other side of the balcony doors. "Holy shit Sykkuno is dead!" She gasped as wan out to report when the lime green astronaut DumbDog appeared from the vent and ran to her. "No!" She covered her mouth as her neck was snapped and her small pink flower headband fell to the floor.

"Damn it!" She sighed as Toast's body was reported.

"Oh?!" Rae gasped as Toast, (y/n) and Sykkuno were killed. "Well I found Toast's body by reactor. Where was everyone?" Faye asked. "I was heading to Cafe." Corpse responded and gasped when he realized (y/n) was dead along with Sykkuno. "Wait what." He muttered. "Wait so everyone was at reactir but Corpse and DumbDog who were at balcony and cafe? What do we do?" Faye asked. "Holy shit. Wait a minute, (y/n)'s dead." Corpse muttered. "Yeah and Sykkuno." Rae said. "So what now? Do we skip?" Corina asked. "No because the imposters are going on a killing spree. We should vote now." Hafu insisted as she was new to playing and feeling anxious about getting killed.

"The timer! No!" DumbDog yelled as they were forced to skip.

Corpse immediately pressed the emergency call button and began to speak before anyone else did. "Who has an alibi?" Corpse began to put his 'detective brain' at hand as (y/n) would text him at how she found imposters.

"No. What? I left her alone this first round. I- where was her body?" He seemed confused.

"I was with Corpse the entire round. We were at admin and then he went down to the hall when Toast's body was found.
"I was with Rae." Edison replied and Rae vouched for him too.
"I was at the greenhouse with DumbDog and Faye." Hafu replied which made everyone question one another.
"Someone has to be lying. What were your tasks?" Corpse questioned as he got more explicit. "Someone could have gone on a killing spree or there was a double kill and someone else witnessed." Corpse said.
"I saw a vent close but it was beyond by vision so I could see who came out of it. Where do the vents lead to?" Faye asked.
"Okay so about this map is that all recents lead to one another and you can go wherever you want by the vents." Rae said. "Damn it!" Faye groaned, as she felt she was one step closer into find the imposter but the timer ran out.

The lights were dim as they all fixed reactor and now headed to lights. "Damn it. I wanted to press the button again to ask around but I already forgot my question." He mumbled and watched everyone around the lights. Corpse could see everyone swarming around but softly gasped to see a vent open and the purple astronaut appeared out of no where. "Oh no no no! Did Edison just vent?!" He ran off to the emergency button and spun around it as he didn't have a button.

"Help. Just-" Corpse ran around as Corina followed him. "Okay okay. Good good. Keep following." He felt a twinge of hope as they reached cafe and he kept spinning for her help. "Button. Come on — press the button! Press the fucking button! Come on!" He groaned in his breath until Rae appeared on screen with DumbDog behind her. "Someone press the fucking button!" He yelled.

He went silent as Rae snapped his neck and he lost to Rae and DumbDog. "Wait what?! It wasn't Edison?!" Corpse laughed. "Damn it! Why did you use your button?!" (Y/n) sighed as she had died and they managed to lose.

"We lost!" Faye yelled. "Holy shit, (y/n) where did you die? Who killed you?" Corpse asked. "I was at the cafe table to balcony when I saw Sykkuno's body at the balcony. I wanted to go over and report but then I got killed by DumbDog." (Y/n) responded as the two had apparently died at the same location but different imposters.

"Why do you keep leaving?" Corpse laughed as he promised himself he'd watch over the girl but could never find her. "Maybe you just walk fast. I have short legs." She groaned, swinging her legs on her chair. "That's adorable." He muttered out.

"So it was DumbDog right?" He wanted to correct himself, his screen fading slightly red as he was given the position as imposter for the next round.