028

"Wait. Lily, invite (y/n)." Rae suggested. "I texted her and she emailed me saying she can't find her phone." Lily said into the mic as they waited. "How does she not have her phone? She usually sleeps with it." Corpse said. "I know and she said that and can't find it." Lily said. "Oh wait, she asked me to call her." Lily muttered, calling the girl. "Hopefully it's not dead." Sykkuno said into the mic.

(Y/n) stood in the center of her room with her hands on her hips. "I lost my fucking phone. Again." She groaned and went to look under her bed again. "It's not under here. Just some boxes of shoes and clothes." She reminded herself before the sound of her phone ringing scared her. "Who the-" (y/n) pulled away the pillows and sheets at one end of the bed and could hear her phone but couldn't see it.

"What the Fuck!" She groaned, patting her hand on the bed but then something vibrated near the mattress.

She looked at the small slit where the mattress and headboard didn't meet and found her phone.

She picked up the phone and answered. "I finally found my phone." She groaned as Lily scoffed. "Where was it?" She asked the annoyed girl. (Y/m) sat at her desk and yawned. "On my bed. Sorry I couldn't answer." She said. "It's alright. Should we start playing?" Lily suggested. "Play what? I barely woke up and couldn't find my phone and emailed you to help me find it since no one else has my email and number beside my teachers and that's weird to ask them for help in life than school. I'll get in whatever we're playing." She said.

She began to look through her notifications when her eyes landed on a text from Corpse.

She couldn't process whatever was happening. She barley woke up in a frenzy, her crush confessed to her and she's a mess 25/8.

"I- Yeah I can play." She stuttered, sitting in her spinning chair and turned on her desktop. (Y/n) sighed, trying to forget what she had seen but deep down she internally screamed.

"Bitch just say something to him!" "But what?" "I don't know!" "It feels so new to me!" "You had your heart broken for a shorter time than he did bitch so shut up! Just tell him how you feel." "What if he-" "He shouldn't reject you if he asks first." "But what if it doesn't work?!" "Oh shit you're right!"

She groaned and spun around the lobby. "Why?" She whined and ran to electrical to get her tasks over with. "Should I just tell him now or after the game? Maybe after the game so he wouldn't be so distracted." She muttered to herself.

"Should I kill her in front of someone so we both turns into ghosts and I can text her there?" Corpse whispered to himself, looking around for the girl but found Ra by herself instead at Security. "Okay cool." He entered security, locking it and went in for the kill before venting to electrical and found (y/n) right in front him but she couldn't see him from her line of vision was smaller.

"Okay after this I'll fix lights." She muttered before was she was done downloading tasks.
She gasped as Corpse had apparently punched her and and shot her at the back of her head.

"Why?!" She gasped as her body was reported by Toast.

"I saw (y/n)'s body at the back of electrical after I fixed lights. Me and Corpse walked in on the body there." Toast said. "What the fuck?! He's imposter too?!" She laughed at her stupidity until he noticed Poki and Rae were dead. "Oh fuck okay well 3/10 of our crew are dead and 2 are imposters I bet so half of us are alive. Wee!" Sykkuno slightly cheered up.

Corpse stayed quiet during the round and was hoping he'd text the girl when they both weren't busy.

It's been 3 hours playing among us with the others and (y/n) has been thinking of ways to respond to Corpse but can't. "Should I say I'd like to get to know you more?" "No! That seems like you wanna know his face!" "Well if I can't see heir face then how can I trust them?" "You're a hopeless romantic dumbass! You already have a crush on him. What makes a difference?" "Okay but what if this doesn't work? Do we go back to being friends?" "Your exes said the same shit and hurt you more. Hell no."

(Y/n) sighed, getting herself killed again by Rae. "Should I just tell him now isn't a good time then?" "That sounds like you need help or in a relationship!" "Okay so do I just say no?" "Give him a slight reason. "But that means giving him up!" "Don't hurt others either."

"Fine how about I just tell him I like him but I want to know him a bit more but respecting his privacy?"
"Yes!"

(Y/n) grabbed her phone and opened her chat to see Corpse texting her. "Abort mission!" She closed her phone.

Corpse exited the chat once he noticed (y/n) was texting. "I'll let her respond first. I don't wanna seem too pushy." He sighed, attempting to calm down but the curiosity inside him along with the fear of rejection or her only leading him on caused his stomach to spiral and almost lunge up his throat. He was texting her in front of a stream with 270,000 viewers which wouldn't be the best thing to do especially if she was going to reject him.
"I gotta puke." He whispered and left his stream for a bit.

(Y/n) licked her lips and took a deep breath before rapidly texting the curly haired man. "Okay, that should be okay." She assured herself.

Then there was a snap in her brain cells. "Wait does that mean we're dating?!"