1-800-Cinderella (12)

LOL I'm not too sure about this chapter. Tell me what you think? Please? :D

My hands were clutched tight around the limo driver’s neck whose name turned out to be Frank or whatever, or at least that’s what Trevor kept yelling out. How dare this son of a bitch keep me from going home like this?

“Cindy, let go of Frank! Cindy!” Trevor begged. I felt his hands clutch onto my hips, trying to pry me off. Frank looks a little purple. Was that normal? “Let go, Cindy, Jesus!” Trevor gave another hard yank on my body and then Frank was out of my hands, falling against the limo, gasping for air.

My body was flush against Trevor’s and he had some serious abs. My breathing was ragged and my hands were empty. So much for that battle. I frowned at Trevor and he put me down, blushing awkwardly. What a loser.

“So, let’s get this straight…” I narrowed my eyes. “You never ever throughout this whole time we have been stranded out here called the tow truck service so we could get out of here?”

Frank cleared his throat and smiled, sheepish. “No, I never called them,” he answered, voice hoarse.

“Why in the hell not!” I threw my arms up in the air, letting them fall back down to my thighs with a loud smack. Trevor held back a smile.

“You two need to spend more time with each other. You obviously don’t know how great your chemistry is.” Frank shrugged. I gaped and Trevor gaped right beside me. I started seeing red and went for him, but Trevor held me back.

“Allow me.” Trevor punched Frank in the face.

Time stopped for me and I looked up at the gloriousness that was Trevor. God, he was actually really attractive. He had dark hair that flopped into his gorgeous green eyes, muscles that bulged through his clean white shirt, his sleeves of his cardigan rolled up against his biceps. Oh and his lips, they looked so soft. Then his expression after hitting Frank…so powerful, so dominant, so manly. He can do whatever he wants with me tonight—

Oh my God, what the fuck was wrong with me? Trevor was hideous. Ah! Someone hit me! I have no idea what’s even going on. Have to get rid of the image I just brewed of Trevor being some of kind of hero God. I began to run around in circles. What do I do? What do I do? I ran straight forward and into a tree.

~.~

“…Then three little piggies went to market and one got ate.” I heard an obnoxious giggle and my stomach clenched. “Three little pigges went to market and one got got! You get it, it got got!” The giggling became hysterical laughter and my stomach clenched harder.

I blinked my eyes open to find Trevor and Frank staring up at me. I put a hand to my vibrating stomach to find that I was the one laughing and talking.

“Three little pigges went to market and one was a ninja! Oh, stealth mode!” I busted out laughing. I can’t control my bodily functions.

“Make sure she doesn’t face plant onto the floor. I’m going to go find a signal so she can get medical attention. She could have a concussion,” Frank-something-whatever mumbled before taking off.

Trevoroppolis-of-the-other-universe sat down next to me, pulling my head into his lap as my laughter died out. “’You hit your head pretty hard I think.”

“Hard…Like knocking on wood hard?” I chuckled.

“Cindy…”

“Who is Cindy? Oh my God, like Cinderella…? She’s so cute. I love silver slippers.” I smiled up at Trevoroppolis.