NEW BOOKS

Hey guys.

I hope you all doing well. So I have a new book aon Wattpad called PHILOPHOBIA. And it will be airing today by 10pm today so please be expecting and spread the word.

I love you guys ❤️😘😘

And there's also another one that is ( LET'S PRETEND FOR THE CAMERA) and it's already available online to read so please enjoy.

Amy Grayson an 18 year old girl falls in love with Jack Bryan who is the son of a man that works for her father in his restaurant

Amy Grayson an 18 year old girl falls in love with Jack Bryan who is the son of a man that works for her father in his restaurant. Funny thing is Jack also loves her and they had a great relationship and after two years decided to get married. But unfortunately Amy was left at the alter.

What happened that Jack ran off, will he come back or was he never In love with her in the first place........

Alexander Alexis is a Hollywood super star with his handsome looks and perfect do good attitude which also means that he has never had any relationship or has been caught laying around or had a one night stand or so they thought

Alexander Alexis is a Hollywood super star with his handsome looks and perfect do good attitude which also means that he has never had any relationship or has been caught laying around or had a one night stand or so they thought. People always wondered why Alex has never been in a relationship with all the girls and female celebrities throwing them self at him. When some secrets are exposed Alex is forced into a relationship to make the claims false.

David Matthews is a college graduate looking for a job and is having major difficulties in his family. Financially.  He finally gets a job as a makeup artist in Hollywood for the famous Alexander Alexis. but is one who thinks that all the people in the industry are fakers, liars and selfish greedy being who don't think about the less fortunate but spend money like there's no tommorow. But he doesn't let anyone know. He is later faced with a debt that he has to pay within 6 months, thinking of how to pay he went to the club. He saw his boss and Sparks flew up. Things happened, one was drunk the other was sober.

Follow them as they find love in the most unusual places and time because who knew so much could change in a few months. and find out dirty secret that are lurking around in the industry.