MY WISHES

Anna's POV : Good morning dad good morning Elsa. Well my names Anna or call me Ann for short's I am motherless even though my dad married another man and she turned her to be what we did not expect,I am two years younger than Elsa so I am 14.My a is and I have an unexplainable streak of bad luck for the past years,every thing is not just working out as we expected. Anyways today's my first day in high school, Elsa is a senior so I am so happy.(ANNA)
Uhh wtf Zach why you calling me? My stepbrother's are unbelievable well at least one more than the other the firs one's Zach and the other Felix,Felix is not that bad he's not even bad at all but talking about Zach he's a complete jerk,hooligan and talking about pervert he is a player.I actually wish Felix was my biological brother if not for Zach ordering him to do things against his will he would be really great even at that whenever Zach or Zach makes him do bad stuff he would always come back to apologize to us and we forgave him sometimes if he didn't  we always overlooked  it if he forgot or something. Anyways I go down stairs and see the witch and one of her devil with an angry expression painted on their faces and I looked confused at why they were angry that's when the devil spoke up that breakfast was not prepared yet but I tried to explain that I had an exam to write in the next 30min and school was 15min away and I needed to revise all what I read with Kristoff and Victrix in the library but they didn't listen but as I was about to enter the kitchen Felix came out with breakfast for the whole house I was so thankful sometimes Felix can be a real life saver when you think all else failed. I hurriedly finished my food and got out of the house and started to streak to school.

     I began to think of the the things that I whish didn't and did happen like I whish my mother never died my dad would never have married again, I wish she was still here I would not be asking my self any of this questions, but I kinda whish she did unless I would never have met Felix, I whish Felix was related to me biologically without that woman being in the equation, I wish I never went through all this drama life reveals to me, but without it will I be strong in life, I wish my sis opens up to me, I whish I had life going smother than this, what would my dad do if he found out about the maltreatment, pain, wickedness I am passing through right now.  I soon began to feel tears falling off my cheeks and I see someone wiping my tears off but I can't see because the tears makes it blurry then I saw Kristoff  in front of me. That when I realized that I arrived at school I just used a good 15min to think about my life Kristoff  cheered me up and we both went to the library on the we passed Elsa's class but I saw her sitting at the back not really paying attention you can't blame her after what life's throwing at us I'm still surprised we are still going to school.