The Surprise

Elsa's POV ; Well woke up this morning with a head splitting headache and the smell of toast in the air, and I was mesmerized by it and followed the smell down to the kitchen on my way my mind went to yesterday how I was drunk still wondering how I got home when I reached the kitchen my trial of thought  were broken when I found Jack in a pink apron with daisies drawn all over and a pink chefs hat, I laughed hard and long until my eyes started to water "yea laugh all you want" 

Jack's POV ; To make up for the punishment  last night I decided to do breakfast for her as I was frying some eggs I was distracted by Elsa's laughing and don't get me wrong she looked cute when laughing, after a while she stopped and asked her if she was done and she offered to help me but I refuse then she asked me what happened last night and how she got home at first I did not want to answer but she kept pressing on I I told her until after breakfast before I told her.
  After breakfast I told her how I found her drunk and that I had to punish her and I made the breakfast as a sorry to her I know I should have not told her about the punishment but I had this feeling I had to be honest with her so I did. I expected her to freak out or run away but I guess she's more mature than that but she did something that caught me off guard she apologized  and I told her not to because in this case I was the one who was wrong in my mind decided to give her a surprise.

Elsa's POV ; When I asked him what happened and how I got  home last night he had a worried look on his face with a hint of guilt I continued to pressure  him then as I was about to drop the topic he said he was going to tell me after breakfast and I did not push it any further. After breakfast he told me about how I was a little drunk and how he punished me and made breakfast as a sorry before I could process everything like my mouth had a mind of its own I said sorry I don't know why but I felt like I owed him an apology since he went through the stress of picking me up and he started to apologize after cleaning the dining and doing the dishes Jack told me to go dress up that we were going somewhere. I went up stairs and changed to a yellow sunflower dress and some ballet flats and met Jack down stairs he was wearing a hoodie with black pants and some sneakers and to be honest I've never seen him dress like this. I entered one of the many car he owned it was colour blue with stripes of white as we were going I fell asleep. When I woke I saw a familia neighborhood and then realized it was my house I held a dream of excitement I've not seen Anna in months and father.
As I entered I was greeted by the smell of muffins and a voice came from the kitchen "whose  there? "as Anna cane out of the kitchen she looked a little different than last time then she started crying and ran to hug me as I embraced her I wonder maybe she knew that i belonged to someone already, she bole the hug starring at Jack and she asked who he was but I had a bad felling about this sometimes Anna can be a little bit aggressive.

Anna's POV: I was in the kitchen baking some blueberry muffins when I heard someone coming in at least I didn't expect any of my friends today when I went to see who it was a ton of emotions hit me as I saw Elsa at the doer step and at first I thought I was being delirious but then saw it was real and I felt tears and ran to embrace her after pulling away I the noticed a man standing behind her and I asked who it was she looked worried and I don't know why and then I dropped it and didn't bother because of the over excitement of Elsa being around and we started talking and catching up on the past few months, along the line she told me how she was sold to Jack by my mother  as a sex slave and that is when Lyra came in.

Lyra's POV; It been some months since I sold Elsa and honestly had never been more guilty about any thing in my life after my husband came home to surprise Elsa I lied to him that I hadn't seen her  after a little investigating by the police they later found out I had sold her but my husband did not take the case up and I was thankful for it. Today I went shopping for some groceries and as I came back I saw a blue car with white stripes and thought it was one of Anna's friends as I came in I saw Elsa and I froze not knowing what to do or what to say stood there frozen  and Anna walked forward  and slapped me hard across the face I knew I deserved that because I hid the truth from her and she deserved to know and she began to cry  started crying asking if it was true that I sold Elsa to jack and I told her yes expecting to receive another slap across the face but she just ran to her room and I faced Elsa and the boy whom I assumed I sold her to, the first words that came out of my mouth was sorry and went to hug her surprised she didn't even run or pulled back but embraced me and I broke the hug there were tears in her eyes and I told her how bad I felt from that day and that I had to live with guilt all this months and how her dad was looking for her and then she stopped me and said she has accepted my apology and I invited them over for dinner and got to know a little about Jack and other stuff I wanted to call the cops and let Jack be arrested but Elsa stopped me I don't know why but I think they share a bond after dinner told her she should come more often and before they left Elsa realized  Anna has been in her room since the slap and she was so worried she went to the room to talk to her after a while they came out and Anna was calm and I was thankful for it and after we said our good bye's and they left.

I am so sorry for the delay in the new chapter and  have been studying for my exams but I'll try to write the next one on time.
Bye lovies 😘😘