Was It A Mistake ?

Elsa's POV: When we got to the car, it was a silent ride home, and he did not allow me to turn on the radio which made it more weird, I don't know what was wrong with him all I wanted was for him not to be angry.
" why did you stop your sister from calling the cops"
honestly I didn't think about those words ever coming out or how to ever answer that question, cause at that period my mind was empty of any response, then after a few moment of silence he stopped the car and asked again I had no answer,  my mind was still empty  and then he started to shake me asking over and over again and then the words came out without me thinking " because i love you"

Jack's POV: When I entered the car I was thinking of how Elsa stopped Anna from calling the cops on me and I did not allow her to turn on the radio. After some time I asked her why she did that, because after everything I've ever done to her she still didn't allow her sister to call the cops on me, when she did not answer I got angry  and stopped the car  and I asked her over and over again while shaking her because I needed an answer and let me tell you I know a lot of great things we're to happen in my life but a girl telling me I love you is not one of them, majorly  to  because I never was ready for those words and I thought I was incapable of earning those words. I was speechless. I just started the car and continued the journey home. It  continued I silence and when I got home I got out of the car and went to my room to do what I don't know but I needed to be away from her.

Elsa's POV : When we got home he went straight to his room, my mind reeled with question, did anything I said mean nothing to him, dose he even know what love is?, did he have the same feelings towards me or was I just a servant girl, with as much question that came many remained unanswered and with that I went to bed and after a few minutes I fell asleep.
"Elsa! Elsa!!  Please come over here" yes I answered him "please you said you love me let me tell you how I feel about you " okay"you are  the worst so you think I'll ever love you, you servant girl, I'm sure you've sold your body to every man who walks by, you slut.  No, no its not true its not t..

Jack's POV: As I was sleeping I heard Elsa shouting and I ran to her room, I saw her beads of sweat on her body and screaming "no it's not true"and I started to shake her and call her name to wake her up, once she woke up It was hard for her to breath i gave her water and told her to go take a bath. When she came back to the room I took her to my room, surprised she didn't refuse I laid her on my bed and let me tell you the amount of self control I had was thinning, I claimed into the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her in a way she won't notice my erection and within a few minutes I fell asleep with her in my hands.
"Hey there i'm so sorry for not posting for a long  time, at firs I was no really encouraged to continue the story but people started reading it and  I decided to continue. Thanks for your votes, and  pls comment. Bye